Does anyone feel different after changing to VP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
I think you're going to find everyone is different. I got cold sores myself, but they cleared up with time. I'm still new too, so can't offer much advice.

Thanks for sharing, I have been thinking of going back to analogs...... Might be a psychological thing.... Hope more people can share their experiences so I can stop myself from analogs... I have been smoking since 15yrs old....

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Thanks for sharing, I have been thinking of going back to analogs...... Might be a psychological thing.... Hope more people can share their experiences so I can stop myself from analogs... I have been smoking since 15yrs old....

Please, do not go back to the analogs. Lots of good minded people here will be able to offer plenty of answers and suggestions.

- Andy . . . Challenge in lieu of being challenged.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin

OMG wow, tat answers a lot.... Been having sleepless nights... Eg, like now!!!! Cramps, aches all over... Been tired n feel like jet lag most of the time during the day......is it worth it???? Coz of the restrictions in my country I dun get to know much vapers....it seem like I am alone at times... N my friend has gone back to analogs....

TattooedSkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Las Vegas
My experience was hit and miss. After a week of vaping, i developed a couch, not a bad cough and it was (productive) flem was being coughed up. I thought i was getting ill, but that wasn't the case, I started to cough up think blackish/gray crap and that was horrid in every aspects and it last almost week. after that week all symptoms went away and since i started vaping a 1 1/2 years i haven't been sick (hope i didn't jinx it) since i started vaping.

I have always had clear skin, since i started vaping i get occasional pimples, i don't know if its vaping or no analogs or just pure coincidence. The issue isn't serious enough for me to investigate it. I think the longer you smoked analogs will have to do with, how your body reacts without them.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
OMG wow, tat answers a lot.... Been having sleepless nights... Eg, like now!!!! Cramps, aches all over... Been tired n feel like jet lag most of the time during the day......is it worth it???? Coz of the restrictions in my country I dun get to know much vapers....it seem like I am alone at times... N my friend has gone back to analogs....

A lot of your symptoms are probably from quitting smoking.

The good news is they go away if you stick with it and you'll feel much better besides. Hang in there. Best thing you ever did for yourself and for those people that care about you.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
A lot of your symptoms are probably from quitting smoking.

The good news is they go away if you stick with it and you'll feel much better besides. Hang in there. Best thing you ever did for yourself and for those people that care about you.

That's so true, I have 3 kids n I really dun wish that they grow up looking at their dad smoke 30cigs aday......the wifey been supportive but as u guys n gals all know.... A non smoker will never know what we go through....that's why I joined this forum...to hear from the real deal...people who have gone through and understand....

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Been feeling spacey recently. Kind-of disconnected. Hopefully this evens out.

Nice way to put it....jet lag spacey........and the constant aches...paracetamol can't help much..... Technically I become more spacey after taking paracetamol for the body aches n fever.....hahahahaha.... Gosh why did i even start smoking....what was I thinking....

Ravensfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Baltimore, MD
That's so true, I have 3 kids n I really dun wish that they grow up looking at their dad smoke 30cigs aday......the wifey been supportive but as u guys n gals all know.... A non smoker will never know what we go through....that's why I joined this forum...to hear from the real deal...people who have gone through and understand....

The danger is that they could grow up to not look at their father at all because he smoked 30 cigs a day. My 3 year old son is my primary reason for quitting, and the reason I am so grateful to have found e-cigs, because nothing else I ever tried worked more than a few months, and even during those few months I constantly wanted a cigarette. I eventually gave in. The great thing about vaping is that I rarely, if ever, crave a cigarette.

I think your side effects are due to quitting smoking. I've found myself more tired than usual, and when I quit cold turkey I became a very mean person. It's better to be a little tired now than a lot dead later.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
The danger is that they could grow up to not look at their father at all because he smoked 30 cigs a day. My 3 year old son is my primary reason for quitting, and the reason I am so grateful to have found e-cigs, because nothing else I ever tried worked more than a few months, and even during those few months I constantly wanted a cigarette. I eventually gave in. The great thing about vaping is that I rarely, if ever, crave a cigarette.

I think your side effects are due to quitting smoking. I've found myself more tired than usual, and when I quit cold turkey I became a very mean person. It's better to be a little tired now than a lot dead later.

That's fantastic advise mate... Absolutely spot on! my little girl 4yrs old picked up my cig n pretended to smoke...that was my awakening a month ago.....

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
do you enjoy vaping? what's your situation.. do you like trying different juices?

it's all how you approach it.. for me I love vaping now and treat it like a hobby. I never had this much fun smoking analogs..

(NO Seriously, you should see my face when I get 5 things of vape mail)

.. looking back, I wish I knew about this whole community a lot sooner. I would have quit years ago.

Don't go back, it's not worth it.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
I do somewhat enjoy vaping, but it somehow doesn't feel like analogs.... It's hard to describe but I think u would definitely know what I mean right.... I think I would definitely need advice from all experienced vaporers to get a better 'throat hit' I think that's what it's called... And a deeper feel in my lungs when I vape....
Hahaha as you can see its hard for me to describe the feel of it.....hahaha

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
do you enjoy vaping? what's your situation.. do you like trying different juices?

it's all how you approach it.. for me I love vaping now and treat it like a hobby. I never had this much fun smoking analogs..

(NO Seriously, you should see my face when I get 5 things of vape mail)

.. looking back, I wish I knew about this whole community a lot sooner. I would have quit years ago.

Don't go back, it's not worth it.

Described me to a T Boston. Its totally a hobby for me now. Smoking was always just a thing I did even though I enjoyed it at times I was a slave to it.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Described me to a T Boston. Its totally a hobby for me now. Smoking was always just a thing I did even though I enjoyed it at times I was a slave to it.

I wish someone had adviced me earlier too..... Or advise me on how to tackle the aches n insomnia that I would go through to quit. Any advices experience seniors ? coz the painkillers and sleeping pills ain't working....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread