• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Does Fasttech Innokin products are really authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
Sorry for the bad english (can't edit the title and it's morning here... :) )

1 of my fellow vapers told me that they are honest about it and he thinks that Innokin are not willing to admit it because of the low price .

what are your thoughts on this ? have you bought what they claim to be an authentic Innokin ? such as SVD or MVP ?

Their prices for Innokin are amazingly low , about 25$ difference from what our local vendors are selling here (if fasttech sell the authentic devices , I will not be surprised if our vendors buy from them)

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
China manufacturers are just like all others.
Protect your own .... at all cost.
Their customers complain about low ball pricing, even though it is in another country entirely and they panic about lost sales. So they LIE and say they are Fakes. China is full of clones of clones so who can argue?
I personally believe items marked as originals ARE in fact Originals. Why? Simple. Fasttech sells tons of items that look just like the originals and makes no such claim on those items.

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
Fasttech has a long list of happy customers, and a long list of complaining customers. I am on the happy customer list. The complaints usually revolve around shipping times. It's overseas, and it's free. If your coil goes out and you need one now, don't order from FT. When you order from them, expect a month to get get it. It is usually around 3 weeks, sometimes less, but expect a month and you won't be disappointed. So far I have not had any quality issues, clones or authentics from them.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
You've all made very reasonable claims and I'm also a satisfied customer of FT who bought several products from them before (My kayfun 3.1 clone is already in the post office and my Magneto+Kick are on their way ) .

What pisses me off about this is that our local vendors are probably buying from FT with no shipment costs and then sell it to people for about 70% profit , 1 vendor even put the same picture that FT has WHAT THE HELL .
Why would I buy from a local vendor ? paying extra 25-30$ and for what? to get it 1-2 weeks earlier than FT ?!

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
You've all made very reasonable claims and I'm also a satisfied customer of FT who bought several products from them before (My kayfun 3.1 clone is already in the post office and my Magneto+Kick are on their way ) .

What pisses me off about this is that our local vendors are probably buying from FT with no shipment costs and then sell it to people for about 70% profit , 1 vendor even put the same picture that FT has WHAT THE HELL .
Why would I buy from a local vendor ? paying extra 25-30$ and for what? to get it 1-2 weeks earlier than FT ?!

Most shops and local vendors pay much less than fastech prices.
Wholesale is very low on clones if you are a legitimate shop with tax ID#.

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Keep in mind the OP is from Israel so FT is probably the best option in terms of having access to a wide variety of inexpensive gear. If you order from somewhere in the US you have to see if they ship internationally (some do) and then factor in the cost of shipping.

The only problem with FT is that you have to be patient with shipping. Make sure you order 3-4 weeks in advance.

postembr2

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2013
China manufacturers are just like all others.
Protect your own .... at all cost.
Their customers complain about low ball pricing, even though it is in another country entirely and they panic about lost sales. So they LIE and say they are Fakes. China is full of clones of clones so who can argue?
I personally believe items marked as originals ARE in fact Originals. Why? Simple. Fasttech sells tons of items that look just like the originals and makes no such claim on those items.

I cant tell you kanger products are fake, or scrapped. Kanger itself says its conterfeit. Not that i would really care, but the last order i brought some coils, and it have horrible taste. Even unbranded coils are better. As a rule of thumb its all fake, it only matter if it works or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread