Does it have to be Japanese cotton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
Tastes the same to me, pads are a little bit easier to repeate but cottonballs are cheaper and easier to get.
Really whatever you want to use.
Once my kohgendoh runs out il probably just go back to cottonballs unless i feel like buying more. Still have few months worth so well see when the time comes.

Reactions: 52anddone

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I've tried both the KGD and regular organic cotton balls. I started with the balled cotton when I first started to rebuild. Once I tried the KGD I haven't looked back. I think it soaks up the juice faster than regular cotton, so it should wick more efficient. After the first few draws on a new wick, the flavor carried by the KGD just seems more pure and consistent. may just be me, idk.

Reactions: WonderDude32

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I love the "Version 2.O" on the Cotton Bacon packaging. Version 2.0 of... cotton? What does version 2.0 consist of? Rearranging the contents? Do we really want to keep buying things that have version 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? I mean, if it needs 6 revisions, then something was obviously wrong in the first place.

Version 2.0 cotton. Hmph. I need to package bottled water Version 2.0 and market it to people foolish enough to buy it.

P.S. Cotton Bacon is a rip-off.

Reactions: Coldrake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread