The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does my vape juice have nicotine in it??

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Taka1432, Feb 25, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Taka1432

Taka1432 New Member

Feb 25, 2018
    hey guys. So last night I got my first vape. The guy kept forgetting that I wanted juice with no nicotine in it, so he kept suggesting stuff with it. And I reminded him. Well tonight I was looking at my bottle and noticed a message saying “this contains nicotine” freaking out. On the front of the bottle there’s a 0 under the name of the juice. And under that it says 60ml and then next to that it says 70/30. I see absolutely nothing about mgs, which is how much nicotine is in it, right? Nothing about that. Just the 0 which I don’t know what that means. Help! I want to make sure there’s nothing in this before I smoke more. Also it didn’t come in a box or anything like that. And it’s clear.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    0 means 0mg nicotine. Or it should anyway.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nicotineisbomb

nicotineisbomb Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    That's 0 nicotine for sure, if it isn't you will feel buzzed. Assuming that you haven't had nicotine before.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    All juices state "this product contains nicotine" per the FDA. The zero means no nic, you're good.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mike P

Mike P Full Member

Nov 13, 2017
    I just bought a pack of breeze coils yezterday, they changed the package and now's there a big "waning contains nicotine" sticker on them. guess I don't need to buy juice anymore, I can just vape the dry coils from now on... insanity
    • Funny Funny x 7
  6. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome,
    You are fine! That IS 0 nic.
    Vape on...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Northernshrink

Northernshrink Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Bracebridge Ont Canada
    Labels and warnings are standard so yes the 0 is the nicotine content your good to go.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Yep, the labels are on everything now, including equipment. The 60 ml is the size of the bottle, not the nicotine level. The 0 is what indicates 0 nic content. The label is just there... Due to FDA regulations currently being implemented. I don't think everyone is uniformly following every practice with the labels, so the "warning" may be intermittent depending on where you buy juice and etc., but it has absolutely no meaning, or if it does have a meaning, it means the opposite of what it "should" mean, quite frequently, if that makes sense.

The PG/VG-- that's just your ratio of VG and PG, most juices have that ratio, so it's routinely marked on the bottle.

Best of luck

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. untar

untar Super Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Sue them for false advertisement :lol:
    • Funny Funny x 4
  10. Just Me

Just Me Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Technically, because of the deeming regulations, everything that has to do with vaping is considered a tobacco product, so it follows that everything is also nicotine. :confused:

Real, thinking human beings can see that's not so, but governments do what they do.

Yeah, if it's got a 0 on in, you're good.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Senior Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Nicotine is only harmful in high dosages. Infact studies have shown it has benefit of keeping brain young. I find that 3mg is ideal amount for me now
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Northernshrink

Northernshrink Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    Bracebridge Ont Canada
    Well that explains everything the high nicotine level has helped keep my brain to that of a 6yo :thumbs:
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    If you want verification, go back to the store and compare the bottle label with one that contains nicotine and see if the zero turns into a number that matches what they say it is.
    • Useful Useful x 1