Does my vape juice have nicotine in it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taka1432

Feb 25, 2018
hey guys. So last night I got my first vape. The guy kept forgetting that I wanted juice with no nicotine in it, so he kept suggesting stuff with it. And I reminded him. Well tonight I was looking at my bottle and noticed a message saying “this contains nicotine” freaking out. On the front of the bottle there’s a 0 under the name of the juice. And under that it says 60ml and then next to that it says 70/30. I see absolutely nothing about mgs, which is how much nicotine is in it, right? Nothing about that. Just the 0 which I don’t know what that means. Help! I want to make sure there’s nothing in this before I smoke more. Also it didn’t come in a box or anything like that. And it’s clear.

Attachments

• 8D9BCA99-4B93-4C6F-BF07-FE96B732EAA8.jpeg
    8D9BCA99-4B93-4C6F-BF07-FE96B732EAA8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • 3C9CF5C4-1D0C-44E8-B016-C2F9EFCD518B.jpeg
    3C9CF5C4-1D0C-44E8-B016-C2F9EFCD518B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
hey guys. So last night I got my first vape. The guy kept forgetting that I wanted juice with no nicotine in it, so he kept suggesting stuff with it. And I reminded him. Well tonight I was looking at my bottle and noticed a message saying “this contains nicotine” freaking out. On the front of the bottle there’s a 0 under the name of the juice. And under that it says 60ml and then next to that it says 70/30. I see absolutely nothing about mgs, which is how much nicotine is in it, right? Nothing about that. Just the 0 which I don’t know what that means. Help! I want to make sure there’s nothing in this before I smoke more. Also it didn’t come in a box or anything like that. And it’s clear.
All juices state "this product contains nicotine" per the FDA. The zero means no nic, you're good.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Hi and welcome,
You are fine! That IS 0 nic.
Vape on...

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep, the labels are on everything now, including equipment. The 60 ml is the size of the bottle, not the nicotine level. The 0 is what indicates 0 nic content. The label is just there... Due to FDA regulations currently being implemented. I don't think everyone is uniformly following every practice with the labels, so the "warning" may be intermittent depending on where you buy juice and etc., but it has absolutely no meaning, or if it does have a meaning, it means the opposite of what it "should" mean, quite frequently, if that makes sense.

The PG/VG-- that's just your ratio of VG and PG, most juices have that ratio, so it's routinely marked on the bottle.

Best of luck

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Mike P

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Nicotine is only harmful in high dosages. Infact studies have shown it has benefit of keeping brain young. I find that 3mg is ideal amount for me now

Well that explains everything the high nicotine level has helped keep my brain to that of a 6yo :thumbs:

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread