Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
In mother Russia, government no regulate joose. Joose regulate itself for fear of KGB.

Tapatyped

Yeah... And All we need to do to Turn this All Around is to Put Cartoon Characters on Bottles of "juice". That will show those Fascist FDA Regulators.

And I'm Sure, Win the Hearts and Minds of the Average Non-Vaper.

:facepalm:

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
34048626f61df24273fe2e7f68a0dbdf.jpg

Reactions: Wow1420

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Yeah... And All we need to do to Turn this All Around is to Put Cartoon Characters on Bottles of "juice". That will show those Fascist FDA Regulators.

And I'm Sure, Win the Hearts and Minds of the Average Non-Vaper.

:facepalm:

No

We need to convince them they're not the only adults that enjoy choices like this...

20851.jpg

Maybe have them ponder how their children survived adulthood despite our budweiser loving buddy up there.

Intellect, not bending over and taking the first ankle grab offered.

One ankle grab tells them we're ready and willing for the next. Maybe alluding to the idea we actually enjoy it.

Sure seems to me today's society actually does.

Man, I respect my parents and prior generations more and more as this garbage presses on.

They had intestinal fortitude.

Tapatyped

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
No

We need to convince them they're not the only adults that enjoy choices like this...

20851.jpg

Maybe have them ponder how their children survived adulthood despite our budweiser loving buddy up there.

Intellect, not bending over and taking the first ankle grab offered.

One ankle grab tells them we're ready and willing for the next. Maybe alluding to the idea we actually enjoy it.

Sure seems to me today's society actually does.

Man, I respect my parents and prior generations more and more as this garbage presses on.

They had intestinal fortitude.

Tapatyped

Like I said... If you want to Fight Against Labeling Requirements, or CRP, or Age Limits, Don't let me Stop you.

Just don't Expect to much support from the 85% of Non-Smokers/Non-Vapers out there in the Real World.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Like I said... If you want to Fight Against Labeling Requirements, or CRP, or Age Limits, Don't let me Stop you.

Just don't Expect to much support from the 90% of Non-Smokers/Non-Vapers out there in the Real World.

Yeah...

You're getting their support now, right?

Didn't think so...

Where were the 90% when they tried to ban all non domestic pets?

Nowhere, but we beat that crap.

Where were the 90% when they tried to ban all Asian fish and aquatic pets?

Where were the 90% when they tried to ban all large constrictors?

Where were the 90% when they tried to ban all guns?

It's not my fault the vaping community won't fight.

Tapatyped

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah...

You're getting their support now, right?

Didn't think so...

Tapatyped

I'm getting about 40% Don't care as long as it is Just Sold to Adults. 30% Don't want to see people using e-Cigarette. And 30% are Undecided.

It's the Last 30% that are Important.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I'm getting about 40% Don't care as long as it is Just Sold to Adults. 30% Don't want to see people using e-Cigarette. And 30% are Undecided.

No

Its really not.

Aids research wasn't funded by even 1% (of a miniscule, downtrodden, despised, immasculated minority) fighting.

Despite many battles lost, they won the war.

Our epidemic is much larger.

So is our apathy...

Tapatyped

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014

You're wrong. 90% don't want to see other people doing things that the 90% have no use / can't use themselves.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
You're wrong. 90% don't want to see other people doing things that the 90% have no use / can't use themselves.
Exactly!

How does the NRA keep winning? They're not 10%...

And their battle will never end.

And their products are on the nightly news in every major city killing innocents and police officers every night.

Tapatyped

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
No

Its really not.

Aids research wasn't funded by even 1% fighting.

Despite many battles lost, they won the war.

Our epidemic is much larger.

So is our apathy...

Tapatyped

What are you Talking About?

The Undecided are Always the Most Important. Swing them and Many Times your side Becomes a Strong Majority. But Lose them, and Most Times you go Down in Flames.

Who Do you think All these Smear Campaigns are Geared Towards like the one in California?

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
What are you Talking About?

The Undecided are Always the Most Important. Swing them and Many Times your side Becomes a Strong Majority. But Lose them, and Most Times you go Down in Flames.

Who Do you think All these Smear Campaigns are Geared Towards like the one in California?
Irrelevant if the community bands together.

Or do you think it takes a smear campaign to scare people about 22 foot long snakes... of which are not illegal... because a community smaller than this one I was part of fought back.

Tapatyped

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Irrelevant if the community bands together.

Or do you think it takes a smear campaign to scare people about 22 foot long snakes... of which are not illegal... because a community smaller than this one I was part of fought back.

Tapatyped

Banding together would be Nice.

Perhaps when we get Closer to the End, People will see that we Share More Common Ground than Less.

But even if Every Single Vaper was United, I still thing we are going to Need a Portion of the Non-Vaping Public to be on Our Side.

Reactions: DC2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread