Does what I want even exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I'm looking to get a new RTA. I actually have a couple of them already, so I've got a good idea of what I want from an RTA, I just don't know if what I want actually exists. Here's a list of what I'm looking for...

1. Great flavor.
2. Enough airflow to take lung hits with it wide open, but able to close down to roughly the equivalent of the Nautilus on the 3rd largest hole for mouth to lung hits.
3. Deck that can be removed and rewicked without draining the tank.
4. Works well with coils in the .8 to 1.2ohm range.
5. Easy refilling.
6. 5ml or more capacity. (Especially if it consumes a lot of juice. I don't like having to refill while I'm at work.)
7. Easy deck to work on.
8. Works well with single coils. I find many double coil rebuildables to be more hassle than they're worth. I don't mind if it can work with both, but it must work well with a single coil.

I've been seriously considering the Lemo 2, but the 3.8ml size and the fact it's known to go through a lot of juice has been keeping me from buying one. I work as a network administrator and sometimes I've got unplanned 10-12 hour days, and as I said, I don't like having to carry extra juice with me if I don't have to. Does anyone know of another RTA that works as well, but can hold 5ml or more of juice and provides everything else that I want?

Ry4life

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
Canada
I think your asking for the Rta everyone wants but unfortunately I don't think it exists . I have the Lemo 2 it's great but it drinks juice faster than any other tank I own . Flavor is great ,clouds are great. I think it wouldn't be as bad if I closed it off for mouth to lung . It's so easy to refill tho , very convenient .

Reactions: Sgt.Rock

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
It does exist. Its called the Squape Reloaded.

Close: Flash e Vapor v3. You can buy an extension kit to get it to 8ml.

Close, but 4ml and can lung hit, but not like a big air RDA: Gus Phenomenon Lite.

Close, but again 4ml. Can be single or dual: Aqua v2.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
It does exist. Its called the Squape Reloaded.

Close: Flash e Vapor v3. You can buy an extension kit to get it to 8ml.

Close, but 4ml and can lung hit, but not like a big air RDA: Gus Phenomenon Lite.

Close, but again 4ml. Can be single or dual: Aqua v2.

Thanks for that response.

Been reading a LOT about the Squape Reloaded since this. Think I'll pickup the EHPro clone and see how well that works out. From what I've read the EHPro clone is good quality clone, and at $40 it's cheap enough that I won't be kicking myself in the backside if it falls short of expectations. If it works out and is everything I'm looking for then I'll drop the big money and buy the real thing (probably 2 or 3 of them). I'm just not prepared to spend that much without trying one out first.

Reactions: roxynoodle

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm looking to get a new RTA. I actually have a couple of them already, so I've got a good idea of what I want from an RTA, I just don't know if what I want actually exists. Here's a list of what I'm looking for...

1. Great flavor.
2. Enough airflow to take lung hits with it wide open, but able to close down to roughly the equivalent of the Nautilus on the 3rd largest hole for mouth to lung hits.
3. Deck that can be removed and rewicked without draining the tank.
4. Works well with coils in the .8 to 1.2ohm range.
5. Easy refilling.
6. 5ml or more capacity. (Especially if it consumes a lot of juice. I don't like having to refill while I'm at work.)
7. Easy deck to work on.
8. Works well with single coils. I find many double coil rebuildables to be more hassle than they're worth. I don't mind if it can work with both, but it must work well with a single coil.

I've been seriously considering the Lemo 2, but the 3.8ml size and the fact it's known to go through a lot of juice has been keeping me from buying one. I work as a network administrator and sometimes I've got unplanned 10-12 hour days, and as I said, I don't like having to carry extra juice with me if I don't have to. Does anyone know of another RTA that works as well, but can hold 5ml or more of juice and provides everything else that I want?

Hi mate,
Tilemahos 23mm...
Done and Done.

Have fun
I

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

Been reading a LOT about the Squape Reloaded since this. Think I'll pickup the EHPro clone and see how well that works out. From what I've read the EHPro clone is good quality clone, and at $40 it's cheap enough that I won't be kicking myself in the backside if it falls short of expectations. If it works out and is everything I'm looking for then I'll drop the big money and buy the real thing (probably 2 or 3 of them). I'm just not prepared to spend that much without trying one out first.

I totally understand. I often do the same, try a clone first.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I did have extra decks from the EHPro clone. They seemed good quality and fit the authentic as well so I had them for a "just in case" situation.

I sold my authentic, but I've been missng it lately. I also gave the buyer a 1:1 Kingtu clone (I've never seen those revised Kingtu clones for sale) and all the extra decks I had in case he needed them for extra parts.

The EHPro is supposed to be the best clone so it should work nicely for you and let you know if you want the authentic.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Yeah, the EHPro clone comes with the standard, wide, and curved decks. The curved is listed as not 1:1, but the rest of the RTA is a 1:1 clone without the logo.

Looks a lot more promising than my Kayfuns which have been collecting dust lately. Got sick and tired of the amount of hassle that I had to go through and losing 1-2ml of juice every time I had to rewick them. I really want an RTA that I can refill and rewick in under 5 minutes without losing any juice in the morning and then is reliable all day long.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Anyvape Sega Tank? 4.5ml don't know for sure about #3, but it seems you could just flip it over and untwist the base. It's on my list to try but I don't see any reason it can't be coiled to 0.8-1.2 if it can take 1.0 heads? Has anyone else tried it?

That's not a rebuildable tank. It's just a variation of the Aspire Atlantis that uses the Atlantis premade coils.

AndrewH

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI

I just did the same thing, I bought the Squape Reloaded by EHPro for $35 and the Kayfun v4 by Infinite for $26, both are supposed to be the best 1:1 clones for their models so I'm planning on trying them both out when they get here and then if I really like one or both I'm going to buy the authentic version in order to support the people who actually designed them. Even with all the positive reviews of both the Kayfun v4 and Squape-R I just can't in good conscious drop $300+ in order to test something out that isn't returnable if I don't like it. Also, keep in mind that Strattqualm is teasing a new Squape model for May 2015 so by the time you and I get done with our testing it's very possible that the price might be lowered on the Squape-R or a newer and upgraded version might be available.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I was wondering if a new Squape was in the plans. Still worth having a SqR I think with the new decks and bell cap that have been released. It has a lot of nice options available.

I also buy good quality clones when possible, then get the authentic if I like it. Things in the classys aren't selling well right now so its a big loss, money wise if you don't like it. For me, it just makes financial sense. I often keep my clones then for yard/barn work and when I leave the house to keep my authentic nice. Often clones can be used for spare parts, too.

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Last edited:

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
Just another vote for the SQuape R[eloaded] from me - it should fulfill all your wishes/requirements.
Got 4 of them, love them all. Absolutely hassle-free, once you get the wicking right (cut wick flush with build deck, fluff up the wick, use as much cotton as you can get in there, without destroying the coil) :)

AndrewH

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Got my Squape-R by EHPro today and I must say it is VERY nice. I had to go to work so I only had a chance to play with it for a minute. I got it from Smoke Evolution, I ordered it at 4pm EST on Friday and they shipped it within minutes of my order and it arrived today. That is amazing! I will say the quality is very nice for $35 the threads work smoothly and everything fits together nicely plus it came with both the S deck and the W deck. I'm still waiting on my Koh Gen Do cotton to come it so I won't be able to build on it for a couple days but I'm pretty excited to see how it works! Oh and it looks pretty sexy on my Provari Classic 2015.

Here's a picture:

6Y2L9Ju.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread