Does You 1st Wake-Up Vape, After Dinner Vape or AfterSex Vape ;) Come Close To Analogs?

Are your 1st wake-up vape, after meal vape and after sex vapes;) equally satisfying as compared to a

• Yes, they are equally as satifying as analogs.

• No, they are not equally as satisfying as analogs.

• No, but one of these scenarios are equally as satisfying

• No, but two of these scenarios are equally as satisfying

• I have experienced sex

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I also find it hardest to put down at the end of the day. It always seems like I have issues with vaping each day ( whether it be fluid in my mouth, scratchy throat, whatever) but by the end of the day, the vape is just so damn good. It happens each day without fail. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. But before bed, I sit at the computer with my PT and I have to force myself to shut down the computer, because I know that way I will stop and not vape all night :)

Osculum

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Each of these three points were high on my concern list when I made the decision to try vaping. I'm sure this is true of nearly all smokers. Those are the best smokes there are. Actually... Those are the only times I still got any enjoyment from smoking due to the way they made me feel after smoking so long.

Here are my answers:

Wake up: I actually think my morning vape is better than a morning cigarette. I don't wake up craving since stopping analogs. I actually don't vape til I hit my car on the way to work which is at least 30-40 minutes after waking up. I love how since I haven't been vaping for like 6-8 hrs the nicotine stings my throat the first few hits. I'd say in my case vaping wins here.

Eating: I don't think vaping can come close. There is just no way it will fill my lungs like the smoke can - giving me that simultaneous full stomach vs full lung feeling I've grown to love and depend on. This will probably be the only thing I miss about cigarettes.

Sex: This was really never a huge smoke for me. Bigger than a normal smoke sure but not one I really looked forward to or even needed. If I had sex late at night and needed to work or something the next day, sometimes I even skipped this smoke as the need for sleep outweighed the pleasure from the smoke and nicotine keeps me up. But I do have to give this one to analogs as well but they do not beat vaping by much in this category.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
I also find it hardest to put down at the end of the day. It always seems like I have issues with vaping each day ( whether it be fluid in my mouth, scratchy throat, whatever) but by the end of the day, the vape is just so damn good. It happens each day without fail. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. But before bed, I sit at the computer with my PT and I have to force myself to shut down the computer, because I know that way I will stop and not vape all night :)
I have woken up with my PV in my hand!

JasonL

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Harrisburg, PA
theaprilskies.com
Most people say they struggle giving up the morning cigarette but it was the first one I gave up

Same boat, I didn't really think about that until this morning but I haven't been scrambling for that first vape of the morning like I was for one of my Camels.

Originally Posted by STILLSMOK9
For some reason, it seems my hardest time to put my e-cig down is right before I go to bed?

Anyone else have this problem?

And I do vape more at night... I guess we're vapires. :cool:

Melwig

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
Northern CA
Never did do the first thing in the morning smoke, my first was always after "the breakfast rush" when all the people and animals were washed, teeth cleaned dressed fed and whatever else had to happen to set them up for the day. THEN I would sit down with a very large very strong coffee and my first analogue. So not a big deal really.

After meals or sex is no problem..I change nic strengths, flavors and even PV's according to what hits the spot at the time. :D ..and its all gooooooood!
M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread