Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneDoe

Apr 22, 2009
New Orleans
I've been smoking my new M401 that I got from absoluteyecigs and just love it! One of the reasons I wanted to quit smoking analogs is for my little pug. But, I've noticed that since I've been smoking my e-cigs, she is going out on the patio more often and staying out there longer. When she comes inside, she sniffs the air and seems reluctant to come back in. Obviously, there is something she doesn't like about the smell (even though I cannot imagine there could be anything worse for her than an ole stinky marlboro). Has anyone else noticed anything unusual about their pets since they've started vaping? Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi JD, you mentioned that your little pug liked to steal your analogs. I have had clients who's dogs did the same and, truth be known, dogs develop addictions just as we do. Your little companion might be experiencing some withdrawal symptoms (both from occasionally stealing a .... and also the lack of seond hand smoke floating around you). In the end, using your e-cig is better (by far) for ALL, but give puggy time to get used to the change in smell, lack of chemicals in the air, and nic withdrawal.
I think it's awesome that you are considering your little pug and be attentive to his/her subtle changes.

Brooklyn
Animal Behaviorist & Advice columnist

My dog didn't like my analog smoke but since I've been vaping, 3 weeks now, if she's in the mood she'll come along and sniff it occasionally.

She was just laying at my feet on the bed and when I went to drip some of my Strawberry she popped up here by my head to catch a couple of my vapes. Now she's sleepin' again.

She's 1.5yrs old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread