Don't keep pens next to your e-cigs..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Ha! Funny stories! I've done it at least 3 more times since I wrote this. Vaping is becoming such 2nd nature I just reach and puff while looking at the monitor. I've got to make sure not to put any Sharpies in front of me! That would be bad!

I like the penstyle that's actually a pen idea :). Would solve my problem. Now, ink flavored liquid... no thanks!

VP2008

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Richmond, VA
I've been driving along vaping away and out of habit from years of smoking analogues flicked ashes out the window. The first time I did that I wasn't used to the weight of the ecig and dropped the dang thing out the window. Thankfully it was on a neighborhood street and not on the highway or at a stoplight at a busy intersection.

It probably wouldn't be that hard to replace the LED with a pen point and a small bit of ink.

I'm somewhat surprised that no company is making a decoy which really does have a functional pen at the tip. The other end would have a real pen cap to cover the mouthpice. It would be the coolest pen in the world, and actually quite useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread