Don't trust online juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
If you want to mix your own, check out One Stop DIY shop. Personally, I would just continue to check out Giant Vapes and try to find what you are looking for. I know Potion vape does alot of fruit vapes. You may also want to join the "juice Junkies" group on Facebook and ask there for suggestions.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
+1 for Bionic Vapor.

And I'm surprised you weren't a fan of Fuzion. Their "Fruit Blend #357" and "Nice Melons" are very melony and delicious. They seem to really shine when it comes to fruit flavors.

I thin the DIY route works great for a lot of people. If you want, head on to the DIY forum and just browse around. You could even ask those folks for advice. Many people swear by it. As for me, I enjoy the hunt. :)

Good luck, and hope you find what you are looking for!

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
dbLiquids has more than one with those. I love their sauce. My go to midlevel vendor. Kiwi Dragonfruit and Mango Dragon Madness are great. I didn't like Draco at all. I haven't tried their Strawberry Dragonfruit. Currently running a huge "Holidays" sale. 25% off and 15ml, 30ml, and 50ml are doubled. Runs through 1/1

Alpha the Dude. Mango, pineapple, peach. Just WOW! Try it, really. I try to wait for a sale as its a premium, but available through many distributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread