Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
just watched the video TVC put out showing the new dual topside squonker. It’s a dual 18650 and I think I may get one of these instead of the single topside. He also mentioned in a few months there will be a new dual topside with a yihi board in it. I appreciate his honesty so no one runs out to get this only to regret it and want the more expensive yihi board topside. Anyway I thought it deserved a thread and I’d like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this mod.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
It's a plus that whats in the works down the road was said in the video.

At this point I have no interest in the Dual/Premium Dual Topsides. Not necessarily as a negative about Dovpo other than the issues that comes to mind with the first Topsides shipped and the CS complaints about Dovpo. My three 'first shipped' Topsides are still working just fine IOW. It's simply because I already have way too much gear and don't really have a need for either of them.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
At the wattage I vape, around 40W, there's not much of an advantage for me over the single with a 40T.

I am interested in the Yihi coming up as I am a temp control vaper, but it will obviously depend which board they go with. If it's one of the cheaper Yihi boards I won't be nearly as interested.

I am enjoying my Topside right now. I could even see getting a second one if the Yihi dual version isn't up to what I want. I'm still waiting fir word on the reworked Drone as I know the 250c well and would love a squonk with that. But not at the expense of a poorly wearing body.

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I think I’m gonna wait to see the price for the dual topside with the Yihi chip. I’m pretty happy with my Desire Rage so if I get another dual cell squonker I want something different and since I’ve yet to vape a Yihi chipped mod, if the price isn’t prohibitive, I’d buy that one.

Reactions: Eskie

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Just an FYI for anyone interested. The Topside Dual is listed on MVS today for $89.99. Looks like they have eight different colors in stock.

Tempted to order one, but think I'm going to wait this out for a while. Still haven't decided between this, the Battlestar, or Pulse Dual. I don't use my Basium that much, not really needing another dual battery squonker right now since most of my singles are 2x700 capable and do well with my single coil RDAs.

EDIT: Just saw that @Spydro already posted this. :D

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I’m sorry c3scott I was way out of line it just infuriates me How you prefer An unregulated mod
Allow me to be the next to infuriate you. When it comes to squonkers, I’m mech only. Sorry to wreck your evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread