1 x Dew
1 x Lemonade
1 x White Lie

And

1 x Dragon's Breath
1 x Dragon's Fire
1 x Heavenly tobacco
1 x Heavenly Army

Always a gamble ordering to Norway but for HHV I gladly take that chance :)

I think you'll find something to like in that order, if not all of them.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ok guys, I'm running very low on my DF bottle. Have to place another order. Would like to try another NET but I'm not sure which one to get. Suggestions? Your favorites? Comparable tastes?

Gotta spin through them Neo. Try Legend, Heavenly Army, Shadow, Serendipity, Pirates Booty, Huntsman. Those are the next most popular.

Good luck, Bud.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ok guys, I'm running very low on my DF bottle. Have to place another order. Would like to try another NET but I'm not sure which one to get. Suggestions? Your favorites? Comparable tastes?

Serendipity, Shadow, Huntsman, Pirate's Booty, Legend and Heavenly Army. I agree with Bronze, (in a different order ;)) just have to make the rounds to see which one(s) rolls up your socks.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks guys. Went ahaead and ordered 30ml of DF and went with a 15ml bottle of Heavenly Army. Gonna see how that goes after I steep it a bit. Also found out that a friend of mine has about half a 15ml bottle of Shadow that he doesn't want anymore, so gonna give that a shot too. We'll see how it turns out! =D

Yeah, Shadow is a nice one, bit on the sweet side with maybe cocoa or coffee undertones. Think of powdered doughnuts.

2:20 PM

Fire_Dragon.jpg

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I'm vaping my Dragon's Fire at this moment! lol I think I'm going to take a trip out to the store tomorrow and grab some more if they have it available. I'll try 6mg.

Yo Bodach! Can you stop rubbing it in? You're alienating your fellow comrades. ;)

BTW, I'm vaping some fully steeped DF right now with extra extract. Why don't you suck on that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread