~Dragon's Fire Appreciation Thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Yo Bodach! Can you stop rubbing it in? You're alienating your fellow comrades. ;)

BTW, I'm vaping some fully steeped DF right now with extra extract. Why don't you suck on that? :D

BWAHAHAHAH! Actually, I never made it out there. I want to go with my vaping buddy who wasn't available that day. It's still an hour drive, so not that convenient. But yeah I have to check out their new digs. Even their last invoice I got yesterday had a note on it: "COME BY AND SEE US!"

So it was settled. Can't wait!

btw, Heather and Adam, why weren't you at Vapapolooza!!?!?!

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
If anyone even remotely likes Dragon's Fire...you gotta try it in a Kayfun. This juice transforms more than any I know in an RBA. It was already my clear favorite and in the Kayfun it is utterly orgasmic!
This kid at a new BM yesterday told me he sold his KFL for 75$ because he couldn't get it to work . Dam it I would have grabbed it even if I had to eat ramen noodles and hotdogs for a week ! I did give my buddy his first taste of DF though , when I had tried to describe the flavor to him I told him it reminds of german white wines. He didn't think that would make a good combo with tobacco but after the first puff it was " OH WOW! Got any more ? This is actually pretty damned tasty!" Another DF convert .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This kid at a new BM yesterday told me he sold his KFL for 75$ because he couldn't get it to work . Dam it I would have grabbed it even if I had to eat ramen noodles and hotdogs for a week ! I did give my buddy his first taste of DF though , when I had tried to describe the flavor to him I told him it reminds of german white wines. He didn't think that would make a good combo with tobacco but after the first puff it was " OH WOW! Got any more ? This is actually pretty damned tasty!" Another DF convert .

I've always said it reminds me of Reisling wine (among other things). Retic, if you're feeling especially poor, you can get a Russian 91% or there are even real cheapo knockoffs out there.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've always said it reminds me of Reisling wine (among other things). Retic, if you're feeling especially poor, you can get a Russian 91% or there are even real cheapo knockoffs out there.
I'm just being impatient Bronze , we had some other expenses that have to come first but I am kinda regretting letting my wife talk me in to retiring . I used to have a lot more expendable income .

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
So my giant bottle arrived and of course I have to dump some right into my device. Before this, I'd only ever had a small sample bottle of it, and that's all she wrote. I was hooked. Well, the fresh one does not taste much like the sample. Will it turn into unicorn farts and magic happiness in just 2 weeks?

Right out of the mail it's a little icky... kind of like liquid plastic medicine (and it's not the device -- I cleaned and checked and tried different liquids and replaced heads and checked again). It pretty much smells that way too, in the bottle. Just give it time, or is it possible I got a bum one? It wouldn't be the first time (but that was another vendor and they made good on it).

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So my giant bottle arrived and of course I have to dump some right into my device. Before this, I'd only ever had a small sample bottle of it, and that's all she wrote. I was hooked. Well, the fresh one does not taste much like the sample. Will it turn into unicorn farts and magic happiness in just 2 weeks?

Right out of the mail it's a little icky... kind of like liquid plastic medicine (and it's not the device -- I cleaned and checked and tried different liquids and replaced heads and checked again). It pretty much smells that way too, in the bottle. Just give it time, or is it possible I got a bum one? It wouldn't be the first time (but that was another vendor and they made good on it).

Don't fret bust. You're good.

HHV uses alcohol to make their extractions. There will be a little bit of it in your custom made bottle when it arrives. When you receive your juice, take the cap and dripper off and keep it off for a day or two. Recap and let it sit another 10 days (shaking as often as you think of it) and you will find it transforming into the flavor you fell in love with. Dragon's Fire always smells like soggy coffee grounds. That never goes away.

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
'Preciate it Bronze. I figured as much, and I have read all the suggestions for letting out the alcohol and all that. I guess that fact is we just don't know how long the samples have been cooking. This one threw me because it's *really* different. And it's not an alcohol smell, nor a soggy coffee ground smell. The best way I could describe it is: you know how HHV's juices all seem to have the same base? It's like that pure base, but concentrated. And nothing else. A bit overpowering. But thanks again. I'll give it some more time. It's just about 9 days since it was packaged. A few more should do it.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
If anyone even remotely likes Dragon's Fire...you gotta try it in a Kayfun. This juice transforms more than any I know in an RBA. It was already my clear favorite and in the Kayfun it is utterly orgasmic!

I can't argue with you there, General. That stuff is outstanding in a KFL! :toast:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Get a job, damn it! ;)
I wish I could Chak, Oh how I wish I could . Unfortunately I can't , my wife's parents left us with several multi unit rental properties which means my wife inherited the properties and I inherited the maintenance . So I've become an amateur plumber, electrician , gardener and gofor. It also means I've inherited all the drama that comes with dealing with people , my wife thrives on soap opera and wants to know what the tenants are doing and saying while I could care less as long as they pay their rent and not damage the property their private lives are none of my business but I still hear from my wife no matter how many times I tell her I'm not interested . I literally don't have time for another job and most of the income goes back into the properties through maintenance , insurance and property taxes . My wife wants to wait for a better economy before we sell the properties and until we do I'm stuck .

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I wish I could Chak, Oh how I wish I could . Unfortunately I can't , my wife's parents left us with several multi unit rental properties which means my wife inherited the properties and I inherited the maintenance . So I've become an amateur plumber, electrician , gardener and gofor. It also means I've inherited all the drama that comes with dealing with people , my wife thrives on soap opera and wants to know what the tenants are doing and saying while I could care less as long as they pay their rent and not damage the property their private lives are none of my business but I still hear from my wife no matter how many times I tell her I'm not interested . I literally don't have time for another job and most of the income goes back into the properties through maintenance , insurance and property taxes . My wife wants to wait for a better economy before we sell the properties and until we do I'm stuck .

Oh yeah, that IS a job and a half! My wife and I managed an 35 unit apartment building before we moved out here - we were working full-time at Denny's to boot! Since I had some experience as a handyman for another company that had several complexes, I did as much of the maintenance as I could - we also did the painting if they needed it. Oh, Mama Chak was expecting at that time too. Talk about having your hands full. I don't envy you. :toast:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Aaah. Much better now. Born on 10/11/13. Starting to shape up now.

Now that you deemed DF as rapturous, get ahead of the game....order more! Keep your every day supply and keep some in inventory to steep. If you use a bottle a week then keep four bottles on hand. Reorder another bottle when you're down to three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread