Dragon's Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Yes. But you are missing 20 more.

I think of it as chocolate chip or a Riesling wine.

Don't rattle your head trying to come up with a descriptor of DF. Been there, done that and I'm at the place I started. I just call it plain awesome. :)
Thanks Bronze, I know most of time it is hard to have an exact description, I asked just to avoid some flavor that I absolutely dislike, such as RY4 (for example Dekang RY4 for me it is something cooked with rice and creme), or anything tastes like honey (Liqua french pipe for example.). But chocolate, yum, I think I can dig it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeah... it is one of those really complex flavors that will vary from person to person... I taste a little creamy butterscotch in there, like a Werthers. It's really smooth

I've heard that one too Leo. And I think it's a good one. The thing that makes all these descriptors come up a little short is that all these candies and cookies and things we use to describe DF all have limits. I mean, how many Werthers or chocolate chip cookies can you eat in a day before you're tired of them. That doesn't apply to DF which has incredible durability.

NeoLogic

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Queens, NY
It's really strange. When I vape DF i think butterscotch like we said above, but when the girl smells it on the exhale she says "Chocolate".

And speaking of dark honey, that's EXACTLY what I'm getting out of Shadow as I'm vaping it right now, but when she smells that, it's "Tootsie Roll".

I believe I've figured out what they're putting in their juices. Magic.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I mean, how many Werthers or chocolate chip cookies can you eat in a day before you're tired of them. That doesn't apply to DF which has incredible durability.

Oh, I am sure I can polish off a fair amount. But you are correct... DF isn't a 'dessert' flavors, which don't have a lot of lasting power for a lot of people... those are great for a vape here or there, but many won't sit down and kill a ...

VAPEMAIL!!!! GOTTA GO!

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Who knows what's really in there. I always compare it to dark honey, although I can see why some might say chocolate.

I will say this, jefsview said "plum brandy" and that made me stop and think....

Is it chocolate flavor as in HALO belgian cocoa/shermrock or chocolate flavor as in boba's bounty?? Personally I dont like the belgian cocoa chocolate but I appreciate the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread