Dragon's Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Is it chocolate flavor as in HALO belgian cocoa/shermrock or chocolate flavor as in boba's bounty?? Personally I dont like the belgian cocoa chocolate but I appreciate the latter.

Correct me if I'm wrong wrong guys, but as far as I know, the NET's are 100% Natural tobacco Extracts and those flavors are coming from the type of tobacco used. Like the difference between a Macintosh Apple and a Granny Smith.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Is it chocolate flavor as in HALO belgian cocoa/shermrock or chocolate flavor as in boba's bounty?? Personally I dont like the belgian cocoa chocolate but I appreciate the latter.

No comparison to Halo belgian cocoa IMO. I had a bottle of that once, family swore they smelled cat urine! While DF isn't my favorite, it is very good, and hard to describe. You won't be disappointed.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
My vape mail is finally delivered today, tried Dragon's fire immediately, it is a nice creamy chocolate (not the black chocolate which I dont like) touch with a green tea flavor (the tea flavor is similar to HALO captain juice), this time I ordered at 50/50 rate, it does help to produce more vapor and the flavor is still good, now I just hope the flavor does no diminish in near future cause I really like it(My legend faded after 1 week and now it starts to get back but still very light, seems I have a selective vapor's tongue).

I have to clean out some devices to test huntsman, serendipity, and shadow now!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm starting to think that I got Sludge in my DF bottle instead of DF :blink:

It wouldn't be the first time they mixed the wrong stuff. There's a big difference between Sludge and DF. One tell tale is to call Adam to find out if the fill needles are next to each other at their mixing stations.

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
Wow so that's what that flavor is! It's definitely chocolaty. Now that I think of it it reminds me of Jacques Torres' hot chocolate flavor but much lighter. I can taste some butter cream in there as well. Could this be... It's chocolate chip cookie dough!! OMG!!!!!!

And to think that at first I thought the sweetness was kind of a fruity apricot orange tang to it yesterday when I was dripping it on a bridgeless atty. Now it's definitely chocolate!

Mmmm...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Wow so that's what that flavor is! It's definitely chocolaty. Now that I think of it it reminds me of Jacques Torres' hot chocolate flavor but much lighter. I can taste some butter cream in there as well. Could this be... It's chocolate chip cookie dough!! OMG!!!!!!

And to think that at first I thought the sweetness was kind of a fruity apricot orange tang to it yesterday when I was dripping it on a bridgeless atty. Now it's definitely chocolate!

Mmmm...

I get a cross between a chocolate chip cookie (brown sugar) and Reisling wine. Getting that evaporation feel yet?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I get a cross between a chocolate chip cookie (brown sugar) and Reisling wine. Getting that evaporation feel yet?
I'll second that opinion on the Reisling and I definitely get a hint of chocolate in DF also in Legend and HA as well , I get vanilla and chocolate in Shadow but out of all the HHV that I've tried DF morphs the most across devices .

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR

To tell you the trutg by the end of today I was getting very little flavor out of it. I thought I had vaper's tongue for a moment until I took a hit of my Dutch Apple Pir loaded EVOD. I took it appart and everything look juicy no wick burn or anything but I dripped some extra juice on the coils and took a vape out of the chimney and the flavor was back. So I think I don't have my wicking technique with the dual coils mastered yet.

In the end I'm really liking this juice but I don't know if it would be my ADV.

I tried Huntsman dripped in the chamber on some fresh wicks and it was very smoky with a very pleasant tobacco flavor but agaib I'm not convinced I would make it an ADV either but they have definnitely earned a spot on my rotation.

I'm guessing a bigger bottle with a long steep might win me over more. Gonna try Shadow and Pirates booty moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread