cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
This is great news!
Welcome and congratulations scs! Perhaps we could incorporate all those threads that deal with many questions people have had about the DOD into this forum? Then those who love the device like I do can find facts and questions that have been answered already.
May not be possible but it is a good idea!
I'll putting the word out that the DOD is here at ECF!
Whoo Hooo!
C.B.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Hand Painted. More on the website.
Copper Splash.jpg Royal Palm.jpg Swamp2.jpg Pink sparkler.jpg Pop Eye.jpg

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Happy Birthday Drip on Demand!

August 1st is our first anniversary and to celebrate we will be having a contest for the most creative way to decorate the Drip on Demand. Paint it, put stickers on it, glue things on it or just Photoshop your ideas. Anything goes!* The contest will run from August 1, 2012 till midnight August 21, 2012. To enter all you have to do is email a picture of your creation to- drip@dripondemand.com. The judge will be Sharon Chase who has the most experience decorating the DoD. She will not see the names of the participants so her evaluation will be solely on design.

The Grand Prize will be a 6v variable volt Jack the Ripper coffin mod made by MotorCityModz plus a hand painted DoD. Second prize will be a very rare Albino DoD (solid white and very rare) and third prize will be a hand painted DoD kit of your choice from the ‘Painted Sales’ section at dripondemand.com.

Good luck everybody! We can’t wait to see your artwork.

* Anyone affiliated with SCS,Inc. is disqualified from entering this contest. All entrants must agree to allow their designs to be reproduced if desired by SCS,Inc.

coffinsmall.jpg Plainwhitesmall.jpg Inside Out.jpg

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Hi, sorry to be a bother but what is the bottle made of?

Just wondering if any of the problem juices will affect the bottle.

Thanks

No bother at all. I appreciate the question.

The bottle is made from Polyethylene. I have never heard of any type of eliquid having any affect on the bottle what so ever. The material is very soft and squeezable which is perfect for the DoD. Since the material is so soft it is susceptible to stress fractures in the threaded area if over tightening it into the DoD. Once folks understand that and don't over-do-it we have had no problems. They are easy to clean and the best news is that they are only $.30 a piece for the 5ml and $.40 a piece fot the 10ml bottles. Check out dripondemand.com for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread