Drip on Demand??? REALLY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewsterfrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
has anyone else seen this this yet? Drip On Demand Kit dont get me wrong if it works its a descent idea. but am i the only one that thinks this is a really bad idea "visually"? come on this looks like something you would buy at a head shop, and if you use this while driving down the road your most likely getting pulled over. sometimes it fun to explain to people want an ecig is and what it does, but in this things case it just seems like a bit more trouble than its worth.

Last edited:

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Wish someone posted a pic, I havent seen one. But its the same with a liquinator tank on my Helix, when Im in the car, I tend to look around for cops before I pull it up to vape....paranoia?..LOL

Here you go a picture. It does look like something that would only be legal in California with a prescription.

3199-1.jpg

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Looks like a good idea to me, at least as far as functionality. It could be refined a bit, more along the lines of a tank mod but still being a top feeder. [removed comparison to drug paraphernalia ] I'll probably get one for home. I wouldn't want to take it to work, they'd having me ...... in a bottle every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
LOL I wondering when a thread on this thing was gona pop up. I put one on my madvapes wish list.
I like it. Even if it does look like a [piece of drug paraphernalia]. I figure you got just as much of a chance getting pulled over foging up the car with a regular roughstack, or any mod for that matter as you do with this wacky lookin thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread