Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Whoa - I never saw that cherry blossom entry. That's nice. Congrats to all!

Erm. Not sure why I'm really there although I appreciate it - silly Kitty!

Thanks SC for putting this together and always being such a good community member. W00t w00t! Enjoy your DoDs! -Magnus

I thinks it's just great that we BOTH won something with the one I made for you, thanks to the generosity of Steve and Sharon... :wub: and Lord knows you deserve it!!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Dang, I've been server booted for the past several days so can't remember if I congratulated the winners. If I did, here's another thumbs up, :thumb: if not then a huge WTG!!!

I really loved seeing all of the ideas and creative applications of the designs.
Y'all just continue to impress this wannabe ar-teest! :)

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Congratulations Pndorasbox for winning this DoD on Jibbas Newbshour..New name for this DoD is easy.."PandorasBox"

MatchingJuice.jpg

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Dr. SC, What does the DoD lab have brewing for the future? I have this image of you working on a Rube Goldberg Device of vaping and then distilling it into a matchbook sized gizmo thingamabob. -Magnus

Your instincts are right on target. I am working on something but Rube Goldberg would find it disappointing. Prototypes are being made and testing is next. If all goes well (and that is always a huge IF) I hope it will be introduced before Christmas.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
These are SWEEEEET looking. Hope they vape as good as they look. They look like they will... :vapor:

They really do make dripping more viable and a great experience. When I last had a DoD I was swapping between one and a bottom-feeder. While the bottom-feeder hybrid atties were pretty good - nothing quite beats the accuracy of a light drip and the solid draw of a sealed atty. I'm sure you'll enjoy using one after just a touch of practice. -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread