Drip Shield installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hole side UP? Up by the drip tip connection . Right? My shields make my draw tight. Is there something I can do? Have used it hole side up and down

Yep, hole side up to prevent leaking from overflow. You can make the holes bigger for an airier draw. The ones I got from EmpireMods don't have much effect on the draw so I never had to widen the holes. I've also had no problems getting them over atties. It fits easily over the HH357, but it's the only atty I don't use one on.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
Hole side UP? Up by the drip tip connection . Right? My shields make my draw tight. Is there something I can do? Have used it hole side up and down

Hole side towards your drip tip so your air flow starts up and flows down through the bottom of the atomizer. Hole side up will prevent juice from leaking out of the air hole which would happen if it were near the bottom of the atomizer. As far as tight draw goes, every now and then I take the end of a small paper clip and just slip it in the air hole in case there is some dreck or something in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread