Drip type Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jSquared

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
London, UK
The 306s are great for testing flavors. They don't need much in the way of maintenance, either. Personally, I'd recommend Ciscos over no-name brands.

The "rebuildable types" (or RDAs) are great. There's a bit of a steeper learning curve, but it's not too bad. They tend to incorporate some kind of cup or well which allow them to hold more juice, so they can be a bit more hassle than the 306s when it comes to switching falvors.

JJ

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I like my Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer, particularly for flavor sampling. The Eternity will hold over a ml of juice before flooding, though you can use only a few drops if you like. Amazingly, changes flavors quickly without having to clean between flavors. Found this most intersting. Check out PBusardo review on YouTube. Not that expensive and you get a lot and it's dual use. Not an everyday device for me, but love having in my collection. It is not the least expensive way to go, but for me, it's a fun device and I'm glad I bought it. Many suppliers carry them. Best of luck to you!

hadouken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Cali

marconewt

Jun 3, 2013
san antonio, tx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread