Status
Not open for further replies.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
What I don't get is why they are saying the subdrip will only use replaceable coils? What about an RBA? I had never heard about a driper with stock coils

The nocode lazy uses Ego one coils, it's the only RDA that I know of using stock coils.
NoCode Lazy

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
The million dollar question - 510 threaded or proprietary connection? I have four BF Atty's that could possibly get some renewed use on something like this. A proprietary connection wouldn't be a deal breaker for me provided the included atty was half way decent and rebuildable.

m3th1dz

In way over his head
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philadelphia
Well here I go again, was hoping I could go a month without buying more mods...this one looks sweet...pocket sized. Hopefully it pans out to be a good squonker...the price is certainly fantastic even if it's mediocre. Thanks for the post-info.
I think the only way to go a month without buying another mod is to stay off the Internet. For me anyway lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Reading in posts on Facebook that the dripbox has no wattage up or down. It's "adjustable" based on the Ohms of the build. A mech mod with protection.

Now I'm curious if the power stays constant through the life of the battery?
So it does have wattage mode? I keep reading it's only temp control and that's kind of a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doffy

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
What it seems is KT has stepped, or is stepping, beyond their expertise on this one... It doesn't seem to have any screen of any kind nor any up/down buttons. This would or should tell us it is a mechanical device, but confused here as to how to achieve TC on a mechanical??? Are the replaceable coils going to be SS and not Ni or Ti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread