Dripping my new pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pilot should be arriving tomorrow and I have a question. I am brand new to ecigs(haven't even tried it yet and won't till tomorrow). Steve at puresmoker warned me that dripping with this unit can be tricky because of the exposed atomizer. He said to drip 1/2 drip at a time. Anyone with a unit with an exposed atomizer: Is it too tricky for me to plan on using the pilot to drip with or should I be able to get the hang of it enough that it will be OK? If not, which model should I buy for dripping? I want to buy it from Steve, so it does have to be something that he carries. Thanks in advance for helping a newbie!

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Fluffer ... i just saw on RTV that you posted this question. You have a good reply on there. Here it is below copied from there.

This was written by Katink

The trick is to not really let it drip... Supposing you have a bottle with an attached dripping part: take the top cap off so the dripper is 'open'. Now topple the bottle until it's almost upside down above your atomizer-bridge (that's the meshwire you see when taking off the cartridge/mouthpiece) and keep looking at the bottledripper while doing so... you can see a drop coming out (maybe with squeezing gently). Now before it is a real drop, move it to the mesh-bridge, and let that part-drop touch the bridge. You will see how the mesh now 'pulls out' that droplet, right into the mesh. This way you don't have to guess if you are exactly above the mesh-bridge when the drop is starting to fall... it never actually falls, but is 'put onto' the bridge. (Of course get the bottle upright again as soon as you have transported the liquid needed onto that bridge).

I hope this is clear enough for you; and good luck on those first steps into e-smoking domain... hope you will like it as much as most of us do!
smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread