Drying Duo Coil SmokTek Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Duo Coil Silver smoktek cartos are still not dry after two days! I did blow them out after boiling them and then left them out to dry for two days, and still when I blow through there's a bit of spray. Any ideas?

Thanks everyone for all your generous help. I'm so happy vaping! (Started Smoking at 12. I'm 59. Is that 47 years? I do the math but the mind doesn't accept it!)

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Harrykel, if i "need" to dry out a carto i put a creamic plate upside down in the microwave , stand up the carto on the mouth end with the silicone removed and run it for about two minutes on high. It works in my microwave but you do need to be careful once its finished because they are hot as all get out. The plate in there is to seperate the metal of the carto away from anything that it can arc to. If you see "lightning" jumping then stop, this method wont work for you. If it does work for you then its the quickest way to get rid of the water.
Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I put them on a paper towel on a cookie sheet in the oven set at 150-175 for a couple of hours, turn it off and leave them overnite...usually dry in the morning. Having said all that, I no longer clean them, they are CHEAP, meant to be disposable and just don't perform as well after cleaning...for what they cost, I'll just use a new one.......
madjack:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread