Dual battery mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiledward

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
Hi friends. I'm looking for a new device. Doing lots of online research. Looking to upgrade to a dual battery mod probably with TC option even though I haven't really explored that too much. Anyone have some solid input for me or can point to a quality list of great box mods I can read through? Opinions on tanks for this would be awesome too. Thanks again.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I've been using a Joyetech Cuboid since the middle of March, and I liked it so much I bought a second one in May. It's the only dual-battery box mod I own, and it's been reliable. Although it's starting to look a little beat up from daily use, it still performs flawlessly.

Reactions: GeorgeS

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Ooooh 3ml's though. Ouch. I'd be refilling all the time

It will go through a tank fairly quick, especially higher VG juice, but gives really good flavor and clouds at 60 watts (Q2 coil) so not that much faster then my TFV4 at 80 watts or TFV8 at 120. At the price of the kit, it is almost like the tank is a "Cracker Jacks prize", so I am good with that. :D

Reactions: Neiledward

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I Heard good on the old 150. Though now I'm seeing good deals on the 213 or fuchai. I really don't know

If your' interested in TC avoid the 213 and fuchai. It doesn't due TC, check out DJLSB review of it on youtube. I would recommend the Smok Alien it's a very good kit. It does TC, it's affordable and I've noticed it's a pretty efficient device. Sigelei has gone downhill...

Reactions: GeorgeS

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I Heard good on the old 150. Though now I'm seeing good deals on the 213 or fuchai. I really don't know
The 213 and Fuchai are faulty mods. Not worth the purchase. The same applies to the Sigelei ipv400 and ipv6x (unless you happen to get the latest firmware, installed by the manufacturer as it's not possible for the end user to update the firmware).

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread