Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have the RX200TC and it's a solid device. It's only 22 mm wide, so of course larger tanks/RDAs will have over hang.
I'm sorry but what mod is that? Manufacturer? I think you might be giving the wrong model number as the only thing I can find is the Wismec rx200 series, which are all three-battery mods (except the 2/3 which uses two or three batteries).

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I'm sorry but what mod is that? Manufacturer? I think you might be giving the wrong model number as the only thing I can find is the Wismec rx200 series, which are all three-battery mods (except the 2/3 which uses two or three batteries).

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk
    You're right. I meant the SMOK R200TC.

Reactions: KenD

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    +1 for the Cuboid, I've had one since they were first released and its a solid product. I also have a iStick TC100, I don't use it much as it is rather skinny and larger tanks overhang.

My current favorite is the Wismec Pressa TC100. Its a 26650 mod so on < 40W builds batteries last as long as a 2x18650.

If your looking for the ultimate in battery life check out the iJoy Limitless Lux. Powered by 2x26650s!

If you want to spend more the Lostvape "Theron" is a DNA75 device that gets alot of love in the TC forum. Even more $$ and a SXminiQ is a good dual battery choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread