Due to a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
yea its all good no harm done to anyone or anything. and yes 420 i do appreciate the light being brought to my thread. it amazes me to see the amount of my customers that stand behind me. i never would of imagined i had customers that cared so much. it means quite a bit to me too :) just nice to see the appreciation for the effort to provide everyone with good stuff and customer service.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I have never been a customer, but I would have came here to investigate after I read the other post, were many happy customers spoke up. I would have not dismissed you as a supplier based off the other post, because of those customers, but I may now because of this thread. It seems you want to turn the whole forum against this guy. He seemed to have jumped the gun, but then again he was not trying to even mention your name, just getting some info on something he found odd.

You really shouldn't dismiss him because of this thread.

I myself would have much the same reaction if I wasn't accustomed with the way Shawn does things. But since I am I can honestly guarantee you that what he was doing was trying to keep his customers informed before making any changes, changes he would have been making to keep some customers happy, so that he wouldn't have all of us wondering what was going on the next time we went to the site and saw things missing. It's easier to inform before making the change than to respond to a plethora of posts asking why the changes occurred.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
yeah like Deuce in bigger bottles would be a good update
snickeringdog.gif

and I just got another bottle of it on the classifieds too :thumbs:

Ryum

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Tx
I am going to leave thes forums now for good. I am getting alot of hate here. I am now being held single handedly responsible for taking away the DEUCE by several high ranking members.

No need for the dramatics. No one who matters cares about who has the highest post count or anything like that. People who act dumb will do so if they have 5 post or 5000. If you want to leave because you got the answer to your question and have no other need for the community that's cool, if you're leaving because you feel you are being oppressed or something like that... that's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread