Dvarw MTL RTA & MTL FL (clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yes, the one I have has the logo and is the Coppervape Dvarw v1. It's the same one as I linked for Chels above. Pretty sure it's the same as Vapdivrr as I recall him saying he has the v1 somewhere in this thread.
View attachment 826099
As I spend more time with the Dvarw I have to say I am very impressed with the flavor it delivers. It doesn't matter if it is a complex custard, vanillas, butterscotch, caramels, bakery or fruit (all juices I know very well). The Dvarw delivers the flavor in spades with all I have tried IMO. I am able to get all the flavor notes in the Dvarw that I get with most of my other tanks.

So far I have compared it to the following RTA's: kayfun Prime, KFL+, Russian and Hussar Project X and the Dvarw easily hangs with any of those for flavor and quality of vape. It does fall short with flavor when compared to the Atmizoo Tripod IMO.

I will be grabbing a second one for stash.
Think I will grab a 2nd one too. My 1st one also from FT doesn’t have the logo.

Great to hear it’s on par with all the others!

I love my Dvarw DL clone too! I have 3 of those.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes, the one I have has the logo and is the Coppervape Dvarw v1. It's the same one as I linked for Chels above. Pretty sure it's the same as Vapdivrr as I recall him saying he has the v1 somewhere in this thread.
View attachment 826099
As I spend more time with the Dvarw I have to say I am very impressed with the flavor it delivers. It doesn't matter if it is a complex custard, vanillas, butterscotch, caramels, bakery or fruit (all juices I know very well). The Dvarw delivers the flavor in spades with all I have tried IMO. I am able to get all the flavor notes in the Dvarw that I get with most of my other tanks.

So far I have compared it to the following RTA's: Kayfun Prime, KFL+, Russian and Hussar Project X and the Dvarw easily hangs with any of those for flavor and quality of vape. It does fall short with flavor when compared to the Atmizoo Tripod IMO.

I will be grabbing a second one for stash.
Yes I have 3 darvws and the first one was a coppervape v1, plus 2 authentics. The clone says darvw mt, while my authentics say darvw mtl. I guess they left out the "L" on the copper vape...also I'm with you, as I never liked the chimney cut on the kfl

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Yes I have 3 darvws and the first one was a coppervape v1, plus 2 authentics. The clone says darvw mt, while my authentics say darvw mtl. I guess they left out the "L" on the copper vape...also I'm with you, as I never liked the chimney cut on the kfl

Didn't you end up getting v1 round hole chimney's for your v2's? Thought I saw that way back many pages ago. My Coppervape has "Dvarw MTL" on the base.
IMG_0791crSM.jpg

Reactions: Heartsdelight

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Didn't you end up getting v1 round hole chimney's for your v2's? Thought I saw that way back many pages ago. My Coppervape has "Dvarw MTL" on the base.
View attachment 826163
Yes I changed out all the ovals to round because my authentics came with ovals , I guess they were v2's. I wonder why my clone says just mt? Actually I didnt buy the clone, a member here gave it to me, but I'm pretty sure he said it was a coppervape...

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I am wondering if part of the attraction to this tank is all the available replaceable parts? Basically you're getting a forever tank if you buy all of the extras, which in this day and age where the future of vaping is uncertain, is priceless
Also the vape quality. :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Reactions: Heartsdelight

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I got my CV Dvarw MTL RTA in today from FT. I've watched two video reviews of the CV Dvarw MTL RTA and read several pages on this thread and I haven't seen anyone else have this problem. When I unscrew the bottom of the tank to expose the build deck, there is a piece -- it's like a round wall around the build deck -- and I can't remove it from the deck. There's no way I can seat a coil with that wall in the way. Does anyone have a hint or tip on how I can remove the wall til I get the leads captured?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I got my CV Dvarw MTL RTA in today from FT. I've watched two video reviews of the CV Dvarw MTL RTA and read several pages on this thread and I haven't seen anyone else have this problem. When I unscrew the bottom of the tank to expose the build deck, there is a piece -- it's like a round wall around the build deck -- and I can't remove it from the deck. There's no way I can seat a coil with that wall in the way. Does anyone have a hint or tip on how I can remove the wall til I get the leads captured?
Take a nail or thin screw driver and put it thru both holes on the wall thing and twist and lift at the same time gently. See if that works

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I like this tank! The flavor and TH are great. It's a little bit dryer than the Sirens, Doggies and Trues I am used to, but it's very nice. I don't get enough TH with the Doggies. I was afraid the build would be very difficult, but once Ricks helped me with my wall problem, it was clear sailing.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Last night, I rewicked and built a new coil for my Dvarw and now it is leaking like crazy through the air flow hole on the outside of the tank. I rewicked and tried to make sure the cotton is covering the holes on the chimney, but it is still leaking. Does anyone have any tips for me on how to stop the leaking? I decided to try replacing the o-ring on the bottom of the chimney just below the air hole, but I can't get the o ring off. Please help!

Reactions: TraderX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread