e-cig COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

millhugz

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
www.extracashtruth.com
It was my first e-cig (due to price) bought it on the 3rd of July, shipped it back on the 15.. bad quality, bad juice, battery life sucks. Anyway, I don't want to talk bad about them but it wasn't the ecig for me. So after shipping it back to China, I still did not get my money back.. they said they did not get it yet (August 6th).. I mailed it 1st class USPS which is 5-10 business days.

So I am wondering if I got ripped of or does it take a month to get there?
Halp! :(

Jaydeman

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
international shipping times via 1st class vary. this is largely in part due to usps first collecting a large enough batch of international 1st class packages before sending them out....in order words, once you hand them the package, it is not sent out to the plane right away or even that night necessarily. to make it worth their while, they wait until a collection bin of 1st class international packages is filled up at the hub. so your package could sit here in the us for much longer than you think, depending on what the international mail volume is like. the higher the volume at the time, the more likely your package will ship out quicker. i'm thinking that's also one of the reasons why on usps.com, for 1st class packages, it says "varies" for the delivery time.

i've had a few packages take up to a month or longer to get from the US to Europe because of this, even though average is 2 weeks or so. when i asked them why, in those instances, that's what the postal workers explained to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread