e cig for 7 dollars and a little work, what a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandy

Jun 12, 2010
Near Charlotte, NC
I got my first box mod kit from madvapes, only 6.99, took about 10 minutes to build. And 2 hours for glue to set. Anyway what a deal for 6.99, easy to build and cheap. Having some problems with the secondary switch but works fine with the master switch and I bet madvapes gives me a new horn switch. They have always treated me good even when i complained about stuff out of there control. But still wow, $6.99 and some work and this thing works better than my screwdriver. Its lighter, fits in pocket better and even looks better imo.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
It almost feels like cheating to me lol. I'm kidding of course, but cracking 3 cases while you figure out how to drill them right was always half the fun ;) Maybe I'm crazy that way.

LOL!:) Or better yet. finally figuring out how to drill them & then realizing that you just drilled a perfect switch hole where the battery will be.:blink:

jctennis

ECF Veteran
It is times like this when I wish I knew just a little about drilling and building and all. I am such a girl. I even have different colored batteries to match my outfits. How sad is that?
I am so glad I'm a guy. I still wear the same kind of stuff I did in high school. Jeans, T-Shirts, and Flannels never go out of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread