e cigar fight out.. ruyan and e-cig chna..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
I'm bettign hte titanium one because it has more writing on it. :)

Trog- BishyBob said his titanium started off not givign good vapor, then as the days rolled by, he said it started producing more andm ore vapor- said it seemed liek it had to get 'broken in' before it came into it's own vaporwise- did you find htis to be hte case too?

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK

Trog- BishyBob said his titanium started off not givign good vapor, then as the days rolled by, he said it started producing more andm ore vapor- said it seemed liek it had to get 'broken in' before it came into it's own vaporwise- did you find htis to be hte case too?

Im getting the black" bling" mate ,cant wait im sick of having just the one toy !

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK

dunno.. bishy aint saying what i am saying naz.. i am saying the new or at least after a few initial puffs vapour production is good.. not as good for example as my pipe but good enough..

i have only been using it for three days.. so far its going just like it did when i first started.. this is good by my expectations.. as for it getting better and better.. sorry but miracles i dont believe in..

but if the good lord does delivery one to me i will report back on it for sure.. he he

no speculation kit.. u will have to wait for the real thing..

trog

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
i have only been using it for three days.. so far its going just like it did when i first started.. this is good by my expectations.. as for it getting better and better.. sorry but miracles i dont believe in..

I'm just goign both by what he sauid and by what his two videos showing hte different vapor production show- he idd one vid hwen he first got it, then another a week or more later & there was indeed more vapor in hte second vid

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
kit u ask some hard to answer questions.. i think around 199 dollars plus shipping.. would have been the ruyan price

http://www.sunridgedistribution.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=14

they charge this for their classic type kit.. the carts are 5 dollars each..

the ruyan e-pipe costs 350 dollars.. again the carts would be an arm and leg..

how do heavens gift do it cheaper.. well they dont need to make so much money.. but i think the ruyan cigar has been replaced by the new ruyan disposable cigar..

i assume heavens gift have access to the old supplies and stock.. the price we are paying is not the intended price.. but this is what i assume..

the ruyan website no longer mentions the product.. only the e pipe.. the classic and the throw away cigar..

i also think janty is the ruyan mass market (cheapo) division.. but again i could be wrong..

trog

ps... ruyan have said.. "we do not favour the mini we thinks its a toy".. or words to that effect..

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i would love to do a pipe compare but at 350 dollars there aint much chance of that..

E-pipe_red_pear.JPG

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Yeah that would be nice but i wonder how much stronger the pipe would be against the cigar though.

not a lot.. it just has a nice big battery and carries a bigger payload in fuel.. so it delivers for longer without wondering if the battery has gone flat or the cart has run out.. which enables the user to puff away and play pipes.. wasting the smoke in other words.. i do with mine.. but it can get thru fluid at a great rate of knotts used in this way.. he he

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
hows does that work then,when theres more pg ?

i have no idea dude.. i also have no real idea of whats really in this stuff either to be honest..

there does seem something odd about the ruyan fluid.. its causing a nasty dry sensation in the back of my throat.. after a couple of days use i could not inhale the stuff without coughing this morning..

i tried a roll up.. not a problem.. another go at the ruyan fluid loaded device.. nasty cough.. hmmm...

i picked up a brand new mini cig with a new mini cart loaded with whatever sweet tasting stuff they come with.. nice smooth feeling with no cough.. an hour later all the dry throat irritation had gone..

it came back thow as soon as i tried the ruyan stuff again.. its having some nasty effect on me.. so far it hasnt effected my son this way he is still useing it..

perhaps whatever is in it dosnt like me.. as yet i dont know why..

but from a visible smoke point of view inhale/exhale i cant seen any difference..

the ruyan cigar produces the same visible smoke with e-cig flue cured as it does with ruyan fluid.. its one of the things i have tested for..

ruyan fluid in another none ruyan device also produces the same visible smoke.. i cant detect any difference..

i think ruyan have a bloody good excuse for wimps.. folks seem only too keen to accept the line so why not.. its almost impossible to prove or disprove to the average user..

ultimately the ruyan cigar is a bit of a wimp.. the nice taste of the liquid and the ruyan "bling" factor kinda hides the wimp factor.. and if folks are daft enough to fall for the discrete special fluid line they are gonna use it..

let me put it this way.. ruyan fluid in my other devices produces plenty of visible vapour.. it isnt in any way shape or form "discrete"..

but however much i like the stuff it is irritating the back of my throat in a very unpleasant way.. at first i put it down to a normal throat infection.. but the fact it goes away when i stop using the ruyan fluid and instantly come back when i do leads me to think its the ruyan fluid causing the problems..

a dry niggling throat irritating cough has set in after a few days use of ruyan fluid.. it goes way when i smoke none ruyan fluid.. i have just tried mixing it fifty fifty with flue cured.. the irritation is till there..

it seems i cant use ruyan fluid.. my son will continue to use it to see what it does to him..

trog

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
There must be some ingredient in it trog. like you say that disagrees with ya,well at least your son benfits from it.all them ruyan carts youve bought he must whistle while he walks he he !

Ive been looking at the ruyan vegas there new disposable as you all ready know i guess
when reading up on it,the vegas has no exhale either.
So there purity issue still stands or is it a excuse ?

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
There must be some ingredient in it trog. like you say that disagrees with ya,well at least your son benfits from it.all them ruyan carts youve bought he must whistle while he walks he he !

Ive been looking at the ruyan vegas there new disposable as you all ready know i guess
when reading up on it,the vegas has no exhale either.
So there purity issue still stands or is it a excuse ?

being a cynical git kit i tend to favour the bullsh-t.. but with a normal e cig if i inhale and hold it in my lungs longer nothing comes out.. what u see when it comes out relates directly to how dense a cloud of vapour u inhale and how long its held in the lungs..

inhale the vapour from a bloody wimp and nothing comes out anyway.. but the longer the vapour is held in the lungs the less comes out.. try it..

the plot thickens now thow.. people are saying ruyan have changed their liqiud.. probably like most things people are saying based on no real evidence but it throws another variable into the equation..

my first comments were based on the five carts i got with the device.. i liked that..

but is the later 50 carts i got the same bloody stuff.. its packed oddly.. all in one nice red box but inside that box is four five cart boxes some the same as the box in the kit some a plain red colour and 30 carts loose in a kit box..
all covered in chinese writing.. he he he

my later comments are based on the 50 carts i received after the kit..

trying to make sense of these things gets difficult..

trog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread