E-Cigarette Forum Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
I was, but of course you can use any 510-to-whatever adapter you choose.

Let me know if the 510-510 adapter is sealed, please. I can't tell from their site...

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I've received my adapters from GP... The 510/510 adapter they send by default is their "510 charger extension" to allow you to charge your manual batts in the "standard" 510 charger, where the button would inhibit their interaction.

Dunno if you could request a V2 Shorty 510/510 instead or not. These are not sealed, hole runs thru the middle.

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
Good Morning vaping peeples!
How is everyone doing on this lovely day?
C.B.

I just got back from "first day of school" shell-shock with my little girl yesterday. I normally leave the house for work at 4:45am, so took the day off to be "ultra sure" she got to school on time. Today the better half handled it all on her own. :)

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Madman pokes up head and chitters...

I'm doing fine...its nice here today...it rained just before sundown last night...we needed the rain...wish it would stay this way...

Buckle down CB...gonna get really rough up there in a bit Really BIG storm headed your way...

581573main_image_2043_800-600.jpg

y'all don't need any more rain...this looks bad...

to all of our friends in its path best wishes and prayers... it looks mean....8-o

Last edited:

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
Madman pokes up head and chitters...

I'm doing fine...its nice here today...it rained just before sundown last night...we needed the rain...wish it would stay this way...

Buckle down CB...gonna get really rough up there in a bit Really BIG storm headed your way...

581573main_image_2043_800-600.jpg

y'all don't need any more rain...this looks bad...

to all of our friends in its path best wishes and prayers... it looks mean....8-o

Now if we could just find somebody on good terms with God, any god, and persuade them to push this over the top of TX/OK for about a day..... Before the heat boiled everything off we should be able to squeeze some rain out of it.... not that I want to see you guys sitting in a foot of water or anything! :) Once these get inland they die pretty quick.

I'll make some calls...

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
She needs more twitter followers for the drawing to take place..
Almost makes me wish I knew how to twit.
:)

I'll trade you for a hurricane.
I'd be happy to trade any of you guys an earthquake if you want one.
But we really don't ever have earthquakes in San Diego.
:(

And besides, it seems like a lot of you are starting to get your own lately.
:blink:

And finally, there really isn't much I can think of that I'd want in return.
:|

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
Almost makes me wish I knew how to twit.
:)

It's as easy as Facebook... I confess I don't do much with Twitter other than read other's tweets. I only follow two people though...

I'd be happy to trade any of you guys an earthquake if you want one.
But we really don't ever have earthquakes in San Diego.
:(

I lived in San Diego for 10+ years. It wasn't until the last couple years I felt a quake recognized it was a quake while it was happening. They can be nerve racking to say the least.

And finally, there really isn't much I can think of that I'd want in return.
:|

How about a Charges Super Bowl victory or the Padres winning the World Series? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread