Mt baker

Status
Not open for further replies.

indypilotcfi

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Indiana
Great experience from them. Also, very knowledgeable staff if you have questions. I suggest Hawksauce and Thug juice if you like fruit with a hint of menthol. I also just cracked open a bottle of Rainbow Roundies a few days ago and its growing on me.

I have found with Mt. Baker juices that letting them sit for at least a week makes them taste exponentially better.

hjw92

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale
Great experience from them. Also, very knowledgeable staff if you have questions. I suggest Hawksauce and Thug juice if you like fruit with a hint of menthol. I also just cracked open a bottle of Rainbow Roundies a few days ago and its growing on me.

I have found with Mt. Baker juices that letting them sit for at least a week makes them taste exponentially better.

Not a fan of anything menthol I do want to try rainbow roundies but on mbv the reviews don't look too good. I want to try strawberry, zebra gum, freckled lemonade, ecto cooler and fruity gum, there's more but that's what I can name of the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hjw92

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale
Well damn I'm gonna have to throw that on the list, I mean it is their best seller lol. Any luck with candy fruit or soda flavors? I have a real sweet tooth when it comes to vaping. Weird when I used to smoke cancers sticks, my choice was Marlboro 27s and I actually enjoyed the tobacco flavor....yuckkkk but when it come to vaping I like my juice on the sweet side. Ciggy free 3 months now :)

indypilotcfi

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Indiana
I didn't really care of the strawberry at all. Just seemed kind of bland to me. I really like the Cherry Limeade so I bet the freckled lemonade may be just as good. I know this is a different kind of "sweet" but you might try Banana Nut Bread also. I'm like you and I like the fruity flavors but the Banana Nut Bread is something else!

Also, like someone else said, don't be afraid of the fruit flavors with menthol. It just gives a hint of mint but really brings out the fruit flavors. If you dont like it, you can send it to me :)

Edit: Side note, I just noticed you said soda flavors. I'm sure you want to keep everything from the same vendor for your order. But, if you ever decide to try elsewhere, try Dr. Pepper from Killer Juice. Pretty amazing!

hjw92

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale
Wow 120mL shipped to my door for 33$ to me is a damn good deal. And from what I'm reading and what you guys are telling me, I'm not sacrificing and quality for the price. Hopefully mbv is the answer. My vape budget is minimal and none of the Feds quantitative easing is making it's way to me;)

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just added a 30mL of it to the cart :) what a deal. Do you recommend steeping?

It's good right from the mail, but like most juice it will get even better with some steeping.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Baker's extreme soda (mt. dew) is great, but even better if you do a build your own and do equal parts exteme soda, wild cherry, black cherry, and cotton candy. kind of like code red soda. We love it. Venom is really good from them also. It's cinnamon and a little menthol, really a great vape. I haven't tried yet, but next time I order I'm going to try some from
Lucky 7 Vapes
There's a thread about them here, lots of good sounding flavors.

good luck

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I get my juice from MBV and have liked everything I ordered, some more than others. I've reordered Cinnamon Roll, Butterscotch and Get Razzled, which is a mixed berry.

I just got a new order with Rootbeer which is great, and Grape, which is also very nice. I haven't tried my Green Apple yet.

I know I'm in the minority, but I like all their juices right out of the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread