E-pipe afficiando thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiltsbilt

Dec 1, 2012
webster city IA
I vape but will still pick up a pipe a couple of times a year (mostly around Christmas) and have a smoke (don't judge me). but I have been meaning to pick one of these up for years. I would want to get one with 510 connection and 510 drips so I can change out the tank to something rebuildable, but other than that a lot of that I think I could rock one :)

• Agree
Reactions: YorkMan

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Right, the wire ring is not in the pipe, it was just a test! I considered sanding down the fuse button, should be pretty simple like sanding down a guitar nut. I’ll probably do it.

I put the caliper on my fuse, it measures 0.10 inch thick. How thick is your spacer jandrew?
I don't have calipers for precise measuring ... but with a small ruler it looks like the spacer magnet is 2mm+ (just a bit above 2mm), and the fuse/board thickness seems closer to 2.5mm. Sorry I can't really do better than that.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I vape but will still pick up a pipe a couple of times a year (mostly around Christmas) and have a smoke (don't judge me). but I have been meaning to pick one of these up for years. I would want to get one with 510 connection and 510 drips so I can change out the tank to something rebuildable, but other than that a lot of that I think I could rock one :)
Many, perhaps most (but not all), epipe models have standard 510 or ego/510 connections, so they can be used with any 510 tank/RTA/RDA. I'm only using rebuildables with mine (either the Dwarv 16mm RTA or one of my RDAs).

YorkMan

Jul 17, 2019
New Orleans
AD069D52-B344-4E51-9EF7-7EBD9C64FFD0.jpeg
Copper is better!

Reactions: bask

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I've been following this thread with interest. Very cool.

@jandrew , I like your Limelight Purple Orchid from a few pages back. And very nice collection you have going as well. Limelight does have some really nice bowls and accessories. I like their Golden Olive and Spring Crocus bowls.

I was window shopping at epipemods and like the Gandalf Cloudy Sky Elemental they had.
Gandalf - 18500 - Cloudy Sky Elemental - 18500 - Pipes By Battery Size - Pipes
I am happy it was sold as I certainly would have sprung for it.

@YorkMan , your new pipe looks sharp. I hope you get all the setup kinks worked out. Enjoy!

An uncle of mine had a huge pipe collection and was always tootling away. He was a favorite and was also that uncle who always had very interesting stories to share. As a kid I loved looking at his collection and enjoyed the aromas of his tobaccos. I never got the itch myself but I certainly do appreciate nice looking pipes, err epipes now. ;)

Since recently falling deep down the squonking rabbit hole I have been trying to tread carefully.
At some point there will be a pipe mod in my future. Thanks for sharing guys.
Cheers

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
here is the final configuration
That is a gorgeous and unique design, YorkMan. Very cool.

Now I have finished another one.
Wow! That thing is outrageous. I’m kind of envious of people with woodworking skills.

Great work, both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread