E Power Coop officially open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Here is the list of people who have paid so far.
If your name is in green, you have paid or have confirmed you are sending a money order.
If your name is in red, I am waiting to hear from you.
10:45 p.m. EST

For the 14650 kit:
• Sugismimi
• Tonyorion
• Intriqken
• Skydragon
• Gramva
• The_larch

• Gristle
• Dicot

For the 18650 kits

• Tony orion
• Alexp843(2)
• Rob65482
• Tomadc
• Bucktoothzombie
• Teach
• Sugismimi

I sent another pm to the 2 still in red.

Last edited:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I will place the order on Monday.

I remembered this morning that Rob5482 told me he was on vacation until the 17th. We have had good communication, so I'm sure he'll come through when he returns, so I have turned his name to green.

That leaves the_larch. I think it only fair to give him until Monday to return my pm, or to respond in some way.

wyojoe, I will let you know if anything changes. Rest assured, you are #1 on the waiting list for the 14650.

the_larch

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Massachusetts
My apologies to everyone for holding this up. Unfortunately there was a family emergency which kept me away from the computer. I have PM'ed my4jewels and explained that I will need to drop out of the coop. This saddens me greatly but it is for the best.

Again, my apologies to everyone involved! If you have dealt with me in the past you understand that I am not normally this behind in everything!

To those who ordered: enjoy your kits! Thanks again to my4jewels for her understanding and for putting together this amazing deal.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Please don't feel badly. We are a community here. Even though it's a large community, I have made many new friends, and I am sure you have, too. We feel pain for whatever your situation is right now, and I hope and pray things get better!

a much closer
My apologies to everyone for holding this up. Unfortunately there was a family emergency which kept me away from the computer. I have PM'ed my4jewels and explained that I will need to drop out of the coop. This saddens me greatly but it is for the best.

Again, my apologies to everyone involved! If you have dealt with me in the past you understand that I am not normally this behind in everything!

To those who ordered: enjoy your kits! Thanks again to my4jewels for her understanding and for putting together this amazing deal.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Please don't feel badly. We are a community here. Even though it's a large community, I have made many new friends, and I am sure you have, too. We feel pain for whatever your situation is right now, and I hope and pray things get better!

a much closer
So Sorry (the_larch), I too wish you the best and hope everthing works out good for you.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Okay, looks like we are "in the green". LOL

For the 14650 kits:

• Sugismimi
• Tonyorion
• Intriqken
• Skydragon
• Gramva
• wyojoe
• Gristle
• Dicot

For the 18650 kits

• Tony orion
• Alexp843(2)
• Rob65482
• Tomadc
• Bucktoothzombie
• Teach
• Sugismimi

Those of you who have contacted me regarding payment, but have not yet paid, I am counting on you to come through for us!

I just sent an email to the sales rep at Smoketech telling him to expect my order ASAP. I am going to place the order as soon as I hear back from him. I just want to make sure he's paying attention. That's a lot of our money headed their way, and I just won't feel comfortable without giving him a head's up. Don't worry, he's been very attentive, and I'm sure he'll email me in a very timely manner.

I will keep everyone posted with all of the latest developments right here. I'll let you know when the order has been placed. As soon as I get a tracking number, I'll post it here.

In his own words,
"i will ship within 3 working days after payment, i will ship via ups, 3-5 days is the time from our door to ur door.
best regards
welfer"

Thanks for being such a great group to work with!!

Last edited:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
That's good to know. I just want them to know that nearly $1000 is coming their way. After all, I'm responsible for all of our money.

BTW, your avatar really freaks me out!

FYI...........I've purchased directly from Smoktech in the past. Everything went flawlessly. I wouldn't worry too much.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
The kits we are getting has a wall charger so if their is a problem it would be worse because its plugged into the wall. I have had no problems with my wall charger that came with the 14650 and 18650 kits, but after looking at the video in your post about 18650 battery caught fire, its probably a good idea not to charge them overnight, when you can't keep an eye on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread