The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E Power Coop officially open!

Discussion in 'PIF Co-ops' started by my4jewels, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rob5482

rob5482 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    new york
    WOOO HOOO tomo!!!!!

2. my4jewels

my4jewels Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    We all need to have a drink and calm down...It's five o'clock somewhere...

3. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    I'm a lil late in responding to this , My Hubz granny died last week and it has been a trying few days.
    So, Yeahhhhh, we have number's and soon new toys, LOLOLOL
    jewels, girl that is a lot of work, r u sure thats what u wanna do???
    orrrrr.........
    do you just wanna play with the new toys???!!!!!! I am messing with you for real!!!!!
    you have been awesome in everything thanks!!!!
    mimi

4. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    1Z83X8E50449781256 Updated: 07/27/2011 2:59 P.M. Eastern Time
    In Transit: On TimeIn Transit: On Time Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Change Delivery
    Request Status Updates
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 07/29/2011, By End of Day
    Last Location:
    Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, Wednesday, 07/27/2011

Additional Information
    Shipped/Billed On: 07/26/2011 Type: Package Weight: 10.00 kgs
    Shipment ProgressWhat's This?
    Location Date Local Time Activity
    Kwai Chung, Hong Kong 07/27/2011 7:31 P.M. Origin Scan
    Hong Kong 07/26/2011 7:11 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    Shipping Information
    If you go to the actual web site it says it's to be delivered to St. Louis, Il.
    Is this correct? I guess I assume Jewels you live in MAINE???
    So I guess I'm gonna throw a spoke in the wheel, and ask is this an indication that it's destination in the USA, will be by Friday in St. Louis????? and then on to Maine? I know I know, I'm such a trouble maker, but remember I said I'm a worry wart.....
    mimi

5. intriqken

intriqken Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    Orange County, CA
    STOP DOING THAT!
    I was fine ordering my E-Power...sending my payment ... and then just FORGETTING ABOUT IT UNTIL IT WOULD ARRIVE.
    Now, with all of the little tracking notices and updates, etc.,etc., I can't forget about it and it is making me too excited with anticipation. If I were a puppy, I would have wet the floor. Fortunately as a grown man I can just wear a dark suit and no one will notice, but THE ANTICIPATION IS NOW KILLING ME

6. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Honey, you've got to calm down. It's probably coming through St. Louis and then coming here. Scheduled delivery time, in all of my experience, means the final destination, which would be my home, yes, in Maine.
    I order tons of stuff from all over China for my real business, which is jewelry designing, and everything works out just fine.

Now do what I told Rob, have a drink and calm down...It's five o'clock somewhere... LOL

7. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    And, you, sir, don't have to come and check unless you want to. I really have a feeling that you're enjoying all of this anticipation, even though you're whining about it...

p.s I'm glad you're not a puppy..and a grown man wouldn't do that in his suit, now, would he?

8. wyojoe

wyojoe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2011
    Wyoming
    Stop using those big words, I had to look it up in the dictionary. O well, it killed some more time and didn't think about getting get my goodies for awhile, so I guess that's good. LOL-You are a trip, and I mean that, in a very nice way.

9. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    That is very thoughtful of you my4jewels. Sounds good to me. Thank you.

10. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    I just corrected my spelling error to that post. I hope you weren't trying to look up "anticilation". That would have taken a good, long time.

I guess I am a little trippy, but not in the 60's-70's sense. LOL

11. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    No problem at all.

12. intriqken

intriqken Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2011
    Orange County, CA
    I LIKE 'anticilation'...sort of a cross between 'anticipation' and 'tintilation'.
    I am expecting ALOT from the E-Power.
    hehehe

13. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Okay, let's keep it clean, guys! I know you're excited, but puleeeeze...

14. wyojoe

wyojoe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2011
    Wyoming
    I really found the word in my spell check, my spelling is so bad sometimes I confuse my little electronic spell checker, so I probably would never find it in the Dictionary. Just to let you know my definition of a person that is a trip is, a good sense of humor, likable and fun to be around.

15. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Well, ladies and gentleman, take deep breath (in and out, that's good), it looks like our package will not arrive here today. :(

Tracking says:
    Last Location:
    Departed - Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Thursday, 07/28/2011

There is no longer a scheduled delivery date on the page. It will get here eventually. I have followed tracking for lots of packages from overseas, and it can be a fickle thing...

BTW, I did email Smoktech to make sure that the package is coming to me here in Maine, not to East Saint Louis, IL as the rtacking implies. The rep said that the tracking number is correct, and it's coming to me.

On the bright side, I have my 1st VV box mod from MadVapes and batteries sitting in my mailbox right now! hehehe
    I just need to get out of my jammies and go get it.

16. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    OK Mommy!!!
    Just making sure!!!
    I won't say another thing about it, but I think I'll take a drive to Maine and wait for the mailman to come, heeheehee.
    Not really..............

17. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    For those of you following the tracking number, the sales rep originally gave me the wrong number.

This is the correct tracking # 1Z83X8E50450287574.

Our package has cleared customs and is in the U.S. in Louisville, KY.

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
    Friday, 07/29/2011, by 10:30 A.M.

18. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    Ahem, ahem...You sure you don't want to be here tomorrow morning? Tomorrow should be a lovely day in the mid 70's.

19. sugismimi

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Oh What a tease!!!
    it will be in the 100's tomorrow, with the heat index and humidity it's been reported to be 107-110. I"'m jealous, but when it's snowing in Maine, and everything is frozen we will still be wearing shorts!!!!!
    south carolina is very strange, it can be 80 one day, then in the teens , and snow the same week. we get a whopping .75 - 1 inch, no shiznit, and the whole state shuts down. no lie.......

AND WHAT WAS THAT TRACKING NUMBER?????. IS IT HERE YET??!! (((((((((HUGS))))))))))

20. my4jewels

May 12, 2011
    Maine
    But I'll need help opening that big ole box when it gets here...I promise you won't even break a sweat.

My daughter lives in TN, and it's like that. It snows 1/2", and the schools are closed and everything is at a standstill. Up here, we get a foot of snow, and it's business as usual.

BTW, we love our snow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.