(Mod approved) Feeler for E Power 14650 and E Power 18650 kits plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Sugi, you're still in for the 2 14650's.

Smoketech does not have a website, per se. They are a wholesale manufacturer and distributor, and the only way to get to them is to sign up with alibaba and contact a representative from Smoketech and ask for a quote on what you want. You really can't "look things over".

We are still looking for one more person to go for the last 18650 available.

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA

Smoketech does not have a website, per se. They are a wholesale manufacturer and distributor, and the only way to get to them is to sign up with alibaba and contact a representative from Smoketech and ask for a quote on what you want. You really can't "look things over".

lolol, NO WONDER!!!
I look thru ALI-BABA all the time!!!!
I'm just never ordered because of the large amounts MOQ's.

If it will move things along and I'm anxious to get these new goodies!!!, I will take the last 18650.

I believe there was someone who wanted a 14650??? If that's the case I can switch it up and get 1- of each
which ever works for you!!!!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
If still available, sign me up for a 14650 kit. Thanks for getting this together my4jewels.

Hi ,
I ordered 2 of the 14650, but i'd be willing to switch 1of those for the last 18650, and you wld be able to get one also??!!
I've posted this within the thread to Jewels, I guess we can see if that's cool with her?!

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Okay, that works for me. I have you down for one of each. This will sure make Dicot happy! As soon as I get permission to open the co-op, I'll pm all of individually and start a new thread with specifics.

lolol, NO WONDER!!!
I look thru ALI-BABA all the time!!!!
I'm just never ordered because of the large amounts MOQ's.

If it will move things along and I'm anxious to get these new goodies!!!, I will take the last 18650.

I believe there was someone who wanted a 14650??? If that's the case I can switch it up and get 1- of each
which ever works for you!!!!

carto-mizer

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
Don't mean to undermine, but am I missing a value add?

per the May 2011 SmokTech price list:

qty 1-99 kit cost $19
1.14650 Protected Battery:2pcs
2.Atomizer: 2pcs
3.Cartridge: 5pcs
4.Battery cover :1pc
5.Threading with PCB:1pc
6.Charger:1pc
7.Gift Box: 1pc
8.User's manual:1pc(English)

qty 1-99 cost 24.50
1.18650 Protected Battery:2pcs

May add about $200 or so for an order of 20 pcs for EMS freight.

carto-mizer

Jun 2, 2011
NYC

Here's the SmokTech web site Smoktech Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer China|E-Liquid|Disposable Electronic Cigarette|E-Cigarettes|E-Cigs|Electronic Cigarettes, you can buy from them, their sales reps are very helpful.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I am sorry, but you have not read everything. In addition to the full kits(yes, your prices are correct), I am adding several extras to make this a really great package deal. I have also included my paypal fees, a nominal 2.9% + .30 for each payment. The participants will also be getting:

2 extra protected batteries
1 extra switch
1 extra battery tube housing
1 extra cone
1 510 to 510 adapter

One of the moderators has seen my actual invoice and has approved everything going on here. Let me say this in the nicest way possible, "Please do not rain on our parade".

Don't mean to undermine, but am I missing a value add?

per the May 2011 SmokTech price list:

qty 1-99 kit cost $19
1.14650 Protected Battery:2pcs

qty 1-99 cost 24.50
1.18650 Protected Battery:2pcs

May add about $200 or so for an order of 20 pcs for EMS freight.

Last edited:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine

carto-mizer

Jun 2, 2011
NYC
Thanks for that info, really. I honestly didn't know about that. When I searched for E Power, I was led to alibaba, and contacted a rep there. Please don't make assumptions that I have dishonest intentions here.
No such assumptions made - contact Freda she's great, tell her Kevin sent you: sales02@smoktech.com - sorry I missed the "value adds" in your offer. Good luck.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I understand. I have been dealing with accusations right and left, and it is very upsettlng. I have been really trying to take it in stride. I have been up front and honest about everything. If not for the people really excited about this, I would not go forward.

I have been dealing with a very helpful rep named Welfer. He is sales03. I will keep Freda in mind, but I seriously doubt that I will ever host a co-op again.

No such assumptions made - contact Freda she's great, tell her Kevin sent you: sales02@smoktech.com - sorry I missed the "value adds" in your offer. Good luck.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
You are forgiven.

Your offer didn't look in-genuine to me, and I saw that it was moderator approved, I guessed that you were going through a broker and thought I'd add ask questions and add info, should have read your post better about the spare parts.

- sorry I am like a bull in a china shop, the curse of being me.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I understand. I have been dealing with accusations right and left, and it is very upsettlng. I have been really trying to take it in stride. I have been up front and honest about everything. If not for the people really excited about this, I would not go forward.

I have been dealing with a very helpful rep named Welfer. He is sales03. I will keep Freda in mind, but I seriously doubt that I will ever host a co-op again.
Jewels if it's any consolation; I have participated in several co-ops, and there are always questions and concerns.
I have truly not even looked at anything else besides the review and the fact that ECF Moderators have approved this co-op was and is enuff for me, to not question the prices or the means to which you have listed anything, thats being said; you have done awesome so far, don't let a few questions and concerns spoil it for you, everyone gets overwhelmed doing one of these...
I really need to do one with bottles, but i see what happens and how it could be, and i think again.
thanks for doing this for what it's worth lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread