Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
QUOTE=rob5482;3703327]Any updates? I feel like a kid waiting to open his presents on christmas!!!![/QUOTE]
I have been debating with myself ; should I ask or should I wait????
It's like the kids in the back seat r we there yet, huh,huh are we???
Has it shipped yet, has it, has it...... huh, huh has it.LOLOLOL
:blush::?::p

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
I have not gotten a tracking # yet. I don't know if they work on weekends in China or what days their postal system has off. I PROMISE I will post every time I hear something new... It shouldn't be long now.
I'm sure you are as anxious as the rest of us. Looking forward to getting all the good kits.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
We have a tracking number. The reason it took so long is because my invoice said UPS, and he had it all ready to send it DHL, and then he realized he had told me UPS. So, he had to change everything. He apologized for the delay, and says I should get the package within 3-5 working days. It really makes no difference to me how it gets here...as long as it gets here.

Dadadada!!!! Here it is!!!

Go to http://www.ups.com/

Tracking number 1Z83X8E50449781256

When they get here, I am willing to check each and every unit, including atties and additional switches to make sure nothing is DOA. There is a warranty for 6 months, but I'm sure that you realize that because of the circumstances, it will not be possible for me to warranty all of your products after I have sent them to you.

Do you all want me to do that? It will take an extra few days, maybe less, but I think it's worth it.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Especially after all of the time and effort, I think it's only right to finish this job the right way.

p.s. Your avatar still freaks me out!

I'm in no rush. Although I'm certainly not going to request that you do anymore considering how much time and effort you have already put into this. I'll leave it up to the group to decide. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread