(Mod approved) Feeler for E Power 14650 and E Power 18650 kits plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I am looking to see if there is interest in a small coop for E Power 14650 and 18650 kits.

DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

Approved by:
UntamedRose

I have been in touch with Smoketech about the E Power 14650 and 18650 kits because my hubby and I want one of each. Minimum order is 10 kits. So, here's where the co-op comes in. We can save a lot of money by ordering direct from Smoketech, and you can, too.
There will be an additional 8 kits of each model available for you. If more than 8 kits of each are wanted, I will keep a waiting list if any previous buyers don't work out. I will not buy any additional kits.

The E Power has 510 threads, and is an eGo style device, but a bit bigger. It is a modular unit with replaceable batteries, switches, battery tubes, etc. The batteries are non-proprietary and may be purchased elsewhere. I have also read of the possibility of a 5v or vv switch being developed in the future. From what I understand, parts are also interchangeable with the NoeGo.

Here's a discussion http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-mods/174172-e-power-review.html.
Here's another discussion: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...173596-e-power-ego-like-ecig-1050mah-why.html

I am also ordering extra switches, batteries, and battery tubes. Check out the prices for these kits and add in the extras, and you'll see what a deal this is.
Please read full description of each kit.

E Power 14650 kit $44.40
Giftboxed
Color-Stainless
2 14650 protected batteries
2 atomizers
5 cartridges
1 switch
1 switch proector
1 cone
1 battery tube housing
1 charger
1 Manual
Length 145mm
Width 17mm
Battery capacity 1050mah
Charge time 2-4 hours
Extras included with each kit:
1 extra 14650 protected battery
1 extra switch
1 extra battery tube housing

E Power 18650 kit $53.00
Giftboxed
Color-Stainless

2 18650 protected batteries
2 atomizers
5 cartridges
1 switch
1 switch protector
1 cone
1 battery tube housing
1 charger
1 Manual
Length 152mm
Width 19mm
Battery capacity 2200mah
Charge time 2-4 hours

Extras included with each kit:
1 extra 18650 protected battery
1 extra switch
1 extra battery tube housing

I am currently waiting for a quote to add an extra cone and a 510 connector to each kit. I am guessing that it will add around $3 to each kit

It is up to you to do your own research. No lengthy chit-chat, just stay on topic, so I can keep better track of interested parties. If you need answers to something specific that you can't find elsewhere, feel free to ask, and we'll do our best to find it together. Delivery time is quoted 3-5 days from time of order.

If this co-op takes place: Payment will be paypal CONUS only. I will send paypal money request at when the order arrives when the package is received, I will determine the best shipping option through USPS, and that is exactly what you will be charged. Exact shipping form China has been divided among all 20 kits(included in price) and paypal fees are also included in my quoted price.

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi Jewels,
After reading the reviews I'd like to participate.
I'm going to the web site and do research for extras as you suggested, at this time I would like to order 2- of the 14650's @ 44.40 each.
You mentioned a possibility of needing,"may need a 510 to 510 adapter for some 510 cartos"
did you mean 510 to 510 or should I look for another size/style?

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Thanks, sugismimi. I've got you down for 2.

You read correctly. I thought I had read about a 510 to 510 adapter lengthening the connection to accomodate some specific styles of cartos. Now you've got me thinking that I may have read it about another pv when I was researching because I can't find it anywhere. I am going to remove that from the original post.

Hi Jewels,
After reading the reviews I'd like to participate.
I'm going to the web site and do research for extras as you suggested, at this time I would like to order 2- of the 14650's @ 44.40 each.
You mentioned a possibility of needing,"may need a 510 to 510 adapter for some 510 cartos"
did you mean 510 to 510 or should I look for another size/style?

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Jewels,

Put me down for one of each ($44.40 & $53.00 plus shipping). I lost my original e Power on the weekend on Lake Michigan. It was a great little unit.

I did find that it needed a 510-510 adapter which I bought from Madvapes to do some of my original box mods. Some of my attys just did not work because the depth of the e power thread was a few tenths of a mm more than the atty.

I do not know if this was rectified.

These are great units to hook up with the Liquinators!!!!

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I've used adaptors/extenders on mine only to have the carto or atty stick out of the cone further. A standard carto doesn't leave much to get your lips on, an Mega or DC is fine, on the atty the drip tip is partially in the cone so it makes them longer too.
I didn't see extra cones on your list, I have extras because I sometimes use CE2 Syringe cartos and they wouldn't fit through the cone without taking a bit off the narrow end of the cone. When I use a regular cart, atty or Clearomizer there is a little gap and sometimes it makes the draw a bit airy so I switch cones for a tight fit depending on which I'm using.

All of my comments are about the 14650 model I haven't tried the 18650 yet.

peace.
unloaded

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
The very first ePowers had a deeper thread than the available attys at the time and were not making contract.
The Madvapes adapter has rings that can be added or removed to change the depth of the thread.

I don't believe that I still have the original attys, but I do have a spare switch. With a precision digital micrometer, I measured a depth to the pole of 4.6 mm. The thread depth on both my ProVari, dead ego, and Ikon are around 4.4 mm. My latest batch of dual coils measure about 4.6mm but the Joye attys that I just got from PureSmoker measure less.

For an atty or carto to make good contact, the center post of the atty (or carto) must touch the center post of the bottom of the thread on the PV.

If your carto/atty has a deeper thread, it won't make any difference because the thread makes up one pole and the center post the other.

It does not work the other way around.

There is an easy fix without the 510 510 adapter: insert small jewler's screwdriver into the bottom hole of the atty/carto and GENTLY pry the center post of the atty out a BIT. We are not talking much: a human hair is somewhere around 50 to a 100 microns.

I don't think that this is still a problem, however. My ePower was one of the very first units to hit the US.

It will not impact the contact to other PV's. Hope this makes sense!

Last edited:

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
I have a E-Power 14650 S.S. for about a week and love it. All the regular cartomizers (Boge 510, clearomizers 510) all do fine with out an adapter. And all extends out of the cone with no problems. Note: the G4 works fine also, but the cone will not fit over it because it is a little bigger around. The E-Power looks great and works better than the Ego/Riva 510, and the 14650 battery lasts longer between charges. The 510 atty/carts that come with the kit work fine also. Hope this answers some questions.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Thanks, wyojoe! This device has gotten such great reviews, I am surprised that more members are not all over this co-op. I can't wait to get mine!

I have a E-Power 14650 S.S. for about a week and love it. All the regular cartomizers (Boge 510, clearomizers 510) all do fine with out an adapter. And all extends out of the cone with no problems. Note: the G4 works fine also, but the cone will not fit over it because it is a little bigger around. The E-Power looks great and works better than the Ego/Riva 510, and the 14650 battery lasts longer between charges. The 510 atty/carts that come with the kit work fine also. Hope this answers some questions.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Thanks, wyojoe! This device has gotten such great reviews, I am surprised that more members are not all over this co-op. I can't wait to get mine!
The price is very good also because of the extras you are getting 2 complete units for the price of one. I wish I had seen this before I got mine. Very good deal. If it wouldn't cost to much more you should get extra cones too. Are these units just Black or can you mix the order and get the S.S.?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread