E-Smokers nightmare - all devices malfunctioned while on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
My rebuildable mechanical version of a salt pod mod. Never lets me down.
20190427_185431.jpg

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Disney recently took out all the smoking/vaping areas so they probably installed some kind of high tech vape jamming device. It makes sense when you consider the FACT that Walt Disney had a Communist army working for him. They all reproduced and secretly live in It's a Small World. It's why everyone hates that ride, but no one can reallllllly figure out why. :thumb:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I rarely have less than 6 mods with me, even if I'm only going to vape at lunch time. LOL I am not posting my "this is all my vapes" ever again but yea, obsessive pretty much covers it.
come on(please)we love pics;)
I found a picture of Anna's hand-bag:

7457324_7_l.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I was totally freaked out.
I certainly would be too -- as in hair-on fire freaked out. "Come on kids, we're gonna go on a little side-trip now."

I guess the moral of the story is even four devices may not be enough when going away.
I generally only take three on trips (Europe, Vegas, etc). I've yet to have one fail, although I did have one develop a sticky firing button in Germany once, which was easily fixed.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Disney recently took out all the smoking/vaping areas
I'm so glad my kids are grown and I don't have to take them there anymore. We went every year for 5 or 6 years in a row when they were of the age where they really enjoyed the place.

so they probably installed some kind of high tech vape jamming device.
My mech squonkers are EMP proof. :)

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Disney recently took out all the smoking/vaping areas so they probably installed some kind of high tech vape jamming device. It makes sense when you consider the FACT that Walt Disney had a Communist army working for him. They all reproduced and secretly live in It's a Small World. It's why everyone hates that ride, but no one can reallllllly figure out why. :thumb:

7457324_7_l.jpg
this popped in my head after your posts. sorry op we can get back on track if you want

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017

I would be proud to own such a handbag! But no, mine is classic black and more satchel like, I actually measured it in the store to make sure my laptop could go in there if necessary.....:lol:

I have not needed to, BUT! my screen died and I'm pretty sure I can't fit the external monitor I bough as well. I might be able to but I have not tried.

Anna

Reactions: Rossum

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
We travel four times a year to visit my very elderly parents. Trains, planes, automobiles (rentals) and retirement community where all "tobacco" including vaping is banned. Just went up recently and I bought some toothpicks infused with nic. Almost used them a couple of times but just having them handy was enough comfort that I didn't. I sure as heck vaped like hell in our rental room within the complex but have yet to try the toothpicks. It is an option when all else fails and nobody, even :-x Disney, will be the wiser.

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread