STLTH Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zahlia

Nov 20, 2018
I’ve been using the juul and Vype EPod for the last few months now. With good success in that I have not returned to cigarettes. Yesterday, I purchased the STLTH. I believe this may only be available in Canada as it is produced in Ontario.

This device has many positive virtues. For starters, it is cheaper. Only $20 Canadian dollars for the device. Versus Juul and Vype where the starter kit is around $40. Now Vype does provide one pod.

The pods, and here’s where STLTH does it better: more variety in flavor and they have I believe, partnered with popular juice companies as well. Therefore, Rope Cut and Naked are making official STLTH pods.

You get a three pack of pods for around $15.00 dollars Canadian. The pods are also larger than Juul however similar to Vype.

For value alone this product is worth it. I was reluctant to purchase it only because I am lucky in that I can purchase Juul and Vype Pods at almost any gas station near me. However, STLTH is starting to appearing at more gas stations. Finally, a new vape shop opened up near my office so it made sense for me.

So far I have tried Apple Crisp. It’s a nice flavor tastes like apple cider. The device aesthetically is nice. For me the biggest selling point is that it uses a regular micro USB charger. No ridiculous device specific chargers such as Juul and Vype. I believe Juul and Vype do this on purpose as they know people will lose these accessories and will need to purchase more.

The nic hit from the STLTH has been decent. It’s different from the Juul and Vype. Vype in my view has the strongest hit.

At $20 dollars you can’t lose. Considering a pack of smokes in Canada with taxes comes to almost $15 to $18 dollars.

I definitely don’t assert that this device will not malfunction. But let’s see how long it lasts. It took the Juul less than a month to malfunction and same with the Vype. Also, I have had to send a number of Vype pods back to Vype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread