Eagerly waiting for my screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

galore

Nov 18, 2008
Hiya all and congrats on your fabulous forum

I just started e-smoking about 6 days ago and managed to go down from 20 cigs a day to 3 or so....This made wifey happy and me a bit healthier hopefully

Well I started on the 901 . 6 days ago it seemed like a wonderful idea but then I realised that the battery issue with these things is a serious thing to consider. It seems im spending half my days running to the charger and back. I use the ecig at work as well where I have no access to electricity (on an aeroplane) so this was becoming a real problem for me. I dont know if the batteries supplied are inferior or it is normal just to get 2 hours use.

Anyways after some more research I came across the holy grail of ecigs I think. The atomizer of the 901 with a sensible battery --- the mighty SCREWDRIVER . So hopefully this would give me more peace of mind while at work and it seems you can buy cheap batteries for it everywhere.

I had already ordered some more batteries from the China supplier but being the nice guy that he is , he changed my order to atomizers when requested.

So, took the plunge and ordered the screwdriver. To me it seems more than a `tad` expensive but that depends on the point of view I guess. Hopefully when the thing arrives I will be so happy with it that I will forget the original cost lol....

So a thankyou to TROG for your lovely product and hope it arrives soon

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
Hi galore - welcome to the forum. The 901 batteries don't last for long, you always need to have spares on you when you go out. The screwdriver does last all day so it's great for that. I'm loving mine. If you haven't already it may be an idea to read through this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/3579-worst-headache-my-life.html

Jimmy upgraded to the screwdriver very rapidly as well and he didn't have fun with it. Use caution, it's a serious bit of kit.

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
I was going through 6 - 8 battery changes a day with the 901 so your battery is normal.

As Scrubadub pointed out watch yourself with the juice.
I usually use 18mg juice.
I got the flu cured with mine and it is 25mg nicotine .
I did not need to vape much with it 4 - 5 puffs and stop.

Stick to the juice or carts you have been using with your 901 to begin with and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread