• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East Coast Meet Up Poll!

Are you DEFINITELY addtending the East Coast Meeting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Of course you can join in! Where have you been? ;)
Oh you know me. I am a social butterfly. I flitter from community to community spreading joy and happiness. :w00t:

Apparently there are other places that people who vape hang out and they laugh and tell stories and help each other with PV's and some of them are even into some kinda pervy stuff :pervy:

It has been like a walk down the yellow brick road. There was even a :nun: who was like the wicked witch but i persevered on the yellow brick road:grr: and here i am. this is where the emerald city is right :D. I heard they can give a heart to a heartless ....... like me :thumbs:.

Anyway, great to see you :hubba: and I am looking forward to march and hopefully we will get a chance to talk some. that would be cool :cool:.

See you around,
DW

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Oh you know me. I am a social butterfly. I flitter from community to community spreading joy and happiness. :w00t:

Apparently there are other places that people who vape hang out and they laugh and tell stories and help each other with PV's and some of them are even into some kinda pervy stuff :pervy:

It has been like a walk down the yellow brick road. There was even a :nun: who was like the wicked witch but i persevered on the yellow brick road:grr: and here i am. this is where the emerald city is right :D. I heard they can give a heart to a heartless ....... like me :thumbs:.

Anyway, great to see you :hubba: and I am looking forward to march and hopefully we will get a chance to talk some. that would be cool :cool:.

See you around,
DW
I am glad you stopped by to catch up! Hopefully, I will see you in March! It would be great to chat with you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread