• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

East Coast Meet Up Poll!

Are you DEFINITELY addtending the East Coast Meeting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

feathersncream

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Northern VA
Lets keep this post going - I didn't even know about this fest until about a hr ago -- I know where has my head been ;)

I live in VA so I prob don't need a room but if I can get the hubby to watch his babbies (lol) and you need to sell another room I might get 1(Queeninnc) - let me know where u stand # wise closer to the cut off date)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Just saw this!

I'd like to attend if I can get hubby to come with me. What should I bring? ;)

Bring everything! J/k. I don't have that much, but I'll bring what little stash I have, including the juice I don't like that maybe someone else will want or trade. I definitely will try to bring some extra carts if I can get them here on time and some kind of disinfectant (alcohol pads maybe?) because I'm guessing there's gonna be a lot of taste testing going on.

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Hey all, I am local sorta... Will be coming up from south of Fredericksburg. Is the meeting room and activities for the Vapefest pretty much during Saturday? What timeframe is this supposed to kick-off? And will there be signs etc in the hotel for which meeting room is being used? I don't want to show up to early nor late :) Wife and I will be up there...

vapa

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
Texas
Hey all, I am local sorta... Will be coming up from south of Fredericksburg. Is the meeting room and activities for the Vapefest pretty much during Saturday? What timeframe is this supposed to kick-off? And will there be signs etc in the hotel for which meeting room is being used? I don't want to show up to early nor late :) Wife and I will be up there...

There will be signs and we will be easy to find. Saturday from Noon or 1pm to Midnight. Stay the night if you are drinking...

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread