ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yes, 77,

when you get it working, as everyone has found,

it is a bloody nice unit---------

one of the best on the market as far as value for dollars
and options included , and options available.

I am happy that the members here were able to help you to at least get it workin enough for you to see that it is a worth while unit ,
and of course as soon as the holidays are over, please remind me, and I get it fixed up for you.

I am so proud to be here with these really nice and helpful people ...............

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm getting a laugh from everyone freaking out over the two week holiday at Eastmall. It's shorter than the majority of Europeans taking the whole month of August for vacation.

yes, I know,

it is amazing to me, how all these peesp are getting all excited about a couple of weeks off,

the european and western world takes weeks off at xmas and new year,

why should China be any different..................

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
probably because we get maybe a day or 2 off for christmas and new years in the US.. and internet sales don't stop...some stores only close for Christmas day..so being used to that some people may be less understanding of other cultures and traditions...which really is unfair in today's global market..

yes, with the internet,

the world is a much smaller place,

we are all only a few keystrokes apart -----

we must learn gentleness of temper,

softness of words,

generosity of spirit,

and understanding of our global neighbours
who are so much closer to us now. :)

Junebug

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Georgia, USA
Lunar New Year festival is every US holiday combined. 19 days, that means, New Years Day, Valentines Day, Washington's Birthday, Lincoln's Birthday, MLK day, Mardi Gras, St Patrick's Day, Good Friday, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day,Halloween, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. They just get it done all at once. We like it spaced throughout the year.

DMertz99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Maryland
ok i fixed it and here is a review of the product wen i fixed very nice machine

YouTube - indulgence e cig east mall

Dude, you really need to give that 401 another chance. Try dipping the atty. It will absorb the liquid better than dripping. I use a small soda bottle cap. Some use a contact lense case. The 401 has a very nice balance of vapor, flavor and throat hit. Have fun

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Dude, you really need to give that 401 another chance. Try dipping the atty. It will absorb the liquid better than dripping. I use a small soda bottle cap. Some use a contact lense case. The 401 has a very nice balance of vapor, flavor and throat hit. Have fun

yes, ---

401 and 801 --- yes ----
:)

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
OMG, look at all that vapor!! :shock: Yep, Indulgence is most definitely next on my Must Have list. When I go to watch TV I drag along a PT and a glass full of PVs. I go thru 'em one by one during a long night of movie watching! Getting sick and tired of it. :cry: Yeah, I vape a LOT! Plan on using 801s mostly but also 401s and cartos. Will probably bite the bullet and buy some 510 and 901 attys to try out also. I'm curious. It's so great to have choices. :hubba:

I don't know where else in the universe you can get so much for so little. I'm patiently waiting for EM to re-open after the holidays.

Will the gold version be back in stock, Di?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OMG, look at all that vapor!! :shock: Yep, Indulgence is most definitely next on my Must Have list. When I go to watch TV I drag along a PT and a glass full of PVs. I go thru 'em one by one during a long night of movie watching! Getting sick and tired of it. :cry: Yeah, I vape a LOT! Plan on using 801s mostly but also 401s and cartos. Will probably bite the bullet and buy some 510 and 901 attys to try out also. I'm curious. It's so great to have choices. :hubba:

I don't know where else in the universe you can get so much for so little. I'm patiently waiting for EM to re-open after the holidays.

Will the gold version be back in stock, Di?

yup,

as I understand it

everything will be back to normal after the holidays, and all will be restocked -------------

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I contacted eastmall before the holidays.................amazing customer service

well, if you contacted the office before the hols,

it then depends on how long before the hols--

but really it is futile now to rehash this----

you will get a response now if you contact the office again I think ---
see my reply to you in the other thread -------
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread