eBaron Dripper Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
Yeah, I gotta cool it. I spent way too $ on vape gear over the last few days, lol. Ordered this after a mod shopping spree where I got the Orion 2.1 plus a drip cap and a special modded tank shield/drip cap for it, bunches of mesh & kanthal, a DID kit & of course more juice. Hopefully after all of this I'll be back to just buying juice for a year... well & maybe some replacement wicks for the eBaron sometime. I guess I figured this Provari atty was the cherry on top.

I'll let y'all know how it performs. I've read a number of good reviews on it.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I got it a couple days ago and I love it. Initial fill is 13 drops and then 5-10 thereafter. That's better than what I was getting with cartos & zero leaking!!! It seems to be breaking in & getting better & better. Initially I found I had to draw on it like I would an HH357- harder draw to get more vapor because it kicks, but after a couple days I'm finding I don't need to draw as hard with very good effect.
I'm considering buying some wicks as I think I could rebuild my own replacements rather than having to buy them.
Here's a couple crappy pics I took of it. (Hope my iPhone will allow these to be viewed.)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353203603.878221.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353203616.194226.jpg

Last edited:

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
I got it a couple days ago and I live it. Initial fill is 13 drops and then 5-10 thereafter. That's better than what I was getting with cartos & zero leaking!!! It seems to be breaking in & getting better & better. Initially I found I had to draw on it like I would an HH357- harder draw to get more vapor because it kicks, but after a couple days I'm finding I don't need to draw as hard with very good effect.
I'm considering buying some wicks as I think I could rebuild my own replacements rather than having to buy them.
Here's a couple crappy pics I took of it. (Hope my iPhone will allow these to be viewed.)
View attachment 152099 View attachment 152100

That was my big question, do you have to buy their wick/coil setups or can you rebuild with your own. Let me know how it goes if you try to build a coil yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
The premade wicks have lasted me a few weeks and I vape all day everyday! I also have gotten into switching out my juices often. Most are 70%PG 30%VG and Pluid which is thicker & can linger. I think I am probably due at this point to either try and alcohol clean what i have in there or insert a replacement. It still vapes fine but I want it ti improve as it seems to have gotten gukked up a little bit. I havent done anything but drip juice in, vape and repeat for weeks. If I had to point fingers to the gucking up it could be the pluid but I dont know for sure. Anyway, it comes with standard resistance replaceable parts but I ordered the low res ones too. Still waiting for them to arrive. I think the shipping is about a week, maybe 2 because its from the UK I think.

I am planning on rebuilding them from now on though. Just need the rope wick.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
As for when they're going to be restocked I'd suggest emailing them. When I bought mine I thought they had under 50 then I watched them from low and get restocked back to 30 or 40 of them. So theye do get restocked. I found another website that sells them but for a lot more $. So I'd stick with these guys and shoot em an email.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread