The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eBaron Dripper Pro

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by nj1001, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nj1001

nj1001 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    I just ordered one and wanted to hear from anybody who has one to hear what you think. Looks pretty awesome! A custom 306-like atty mod designed flawlessly for the provari.

Here's the link which also has a couple vids:
    eBaron Dripper Pro

Now talk amongst yourselves.

2. Lavaca5

Lavaca5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nice! I've read a little bit about ceramic wicks/coils, but I don't know that much. The atty is gorgeous, though. I'll be interested in hearing about how it performs.

3. CountSmackula

CountSmackula Genisis Junkie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    Tabasco LAnd
    $64 plus shipping... I'll pass. Good looking though.

4. Eblyth00

Eblyth00 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2012
    Arkansas
    Let us know how you like it. Looks interesting. Will subscribe to see your opinion

5. bubbadreier

bubbadreier Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    oklahoma
    Well at that price I will stick with my phoenix clones :)

Looks pretty though!

6. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    Yeah, I gotta cool it. I spent way too $ on vape gear over the last few days, lol. Ordered this after a mod shopping spree where I got the Orion 2.1 plus a drip cap and a special modded tank shield/drip cap for it, bunches of mesh & kanthal, a DID kit & of course more juice. Hopefully after all of this I'll be back to just buying juice for a year... well & maybe some replacement wicks for the eBaron sometime. I guess I figured this Provari atty was the cherry on top.

I'll let y'all know how it performs. I've read a number of good reviews on it.

7. flintlock62

flintlock62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    I may try one in the distant future. I'm saving $7 daily to buy vaping gear, as that's what I spent on analogs. First, the provari, then maybe a high quality dripper. Right now, I think my eGo Twist and Splitfire tank is spot on!

8. Christos_Tz

Christos_Tz Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    Greece/Athens
    I Have Dripper Pro about 2 weeks now!This Small rebuiltable produces Tones of Vapor!The Taste is excellent and the same about throw kick!A little bit expensive but it worths every euro.All the job do the ceramic inside!

9. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    I got it a couple days ago and I love it. Initial fill is 13 drops and then 5-10 thereafter. That's better than what I was getting with cartos & zero leaking!!! It seems to be breaking in & getting better & better. Initially I found I had to draw on it like I would an HH357- harder draw to get more vapor because it kicks, but after a couple days I'm finding I don't need to draw as hard with very good effect.
    I'm considering buying some wicks as I think I could rebuild my own replacements rather than having to buy them.
    Here's a couple crappy pics I took of it. (Hope my iPhone will allow these to be viewed.)
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353203603.878221.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353203616.194226.jpg

10. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    Oh, I should also mention, the flavored are really really really nice with this!!!

The only thing is because it uses the string-like wick I find a strongly flavored juice, like pluid for example, may linger a bit but again, vapor & flavor are there big time.

11. napdog

napdog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2011
    Kansas City, Mo
    Now I have to go and spend more money. Thanks nj :p

12. okcodemonkey

okcodemonkey Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Oklahoma

That was my big question, do you have to buy their wick/coil setups or can you rebuild with your own. Let me know how it goes if you try to build a coil yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

13. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    Here are some close-up pics of it from every angle which might not even do it much justice. Loosening it up actually in your hands you can see how it's wrapped/knotted better.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353214639.874010.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353214670.639394.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353214681.439187.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353214696.189137.jpg

14. Bob57

Bob57 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2012
    Indiana

15. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    I just noticed they've re-upped their supply!!!

16. Rymarski

Rymarski Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Chicago
    How long do these pre-made wicks last? In terms of taste, does it seem to last for quite some time?

17. vincent93

vincent93 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2012
    California
    Anyone know when it will be back in Stock???

I want it Soooo bad!!!

oh how much was the shipping?

18. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    The premade wicks have lasted me a few weeks and I vape all day everyday! I also have gotten into switching out my juices often. Most are 70%PG 30%VG and Pluid which is thicker & can linger. I think I am probably due at this point to either try and alcohol clean what i have in there or insert a replacement. It still vapes fine but I want it ti improve as it seems to have gotten gukked up a little bit. I havent done anything but drip juice in, vape and repeat for weeks. If I had to point fingers to the gucking up it could be the pluid but I dont know for sure. Anyway, it comes with standard resistance replaceable parts but I ordered the low res ones too. Still waiting for them to arrive. I think the shipping is about a week, maybe 2 because its from the UK I think.

I am planning on rebuilding them from now on though. Just need the rope wick.

19. nj1001

Oct 14, 2009
    Boston-ish
    As for when they're going to be restocked I'd suggest emailing them. When I bought mine I thought they had under 50 then I watched them from low and get restocked back to 30 or 40 of them. So theye do get restocked. I found another website that sells them but for a lot more $. So I'd stick with these guys and shoot em an email.

Thanks

20. justinred

justinred Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2012
    PH
    Oh. The site says out of stock only after clicking add to cart. Grrr....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.