Not open for further replies.

CGB Spender

May 17, 2014
san diego
Had a order mishap with an ebay seller
Sent a message and basically like 7-9 days went by with no response
Finally found the sellers email from my paypal and emailed them
they got back quickly and told me they are locked out of ebay
and closed down, and something about ebay is closing all ejuice sellers?

Hopefully they do send what I was supposed to get, but I cant understand why ebay can shut down sales
because its not anything thats illegal, and im not sure about the age thing but im sure in ebay rules you have to be 18 to have an account if thats a concern with them

and the chemicals thats in ejuice (non nicotine) I dont think has any age limitations to purchase either, but I could be wrong about that

anyone else hear this, or was this something the seller just told me

CGB Spender

May 17, 2014
san diego
Have you paid for the goods? Was a refund discussed?

yes paid for
won a auction for 10 bottles there selected flavors
I was sent 2 days later 3 bottles totally different flavors then what was advertised to get
figured I got someone elses order

I emaild through paypal that same day, I think that day or one day later someone said they are sorry and will get it sent out asap
then like 8 days go by, figured thats enough time to get to me as the other orders from them only took 2 days to come
they are in the same state

so I guess during that wait they got closed down like they told me
although I cant see anything about that on there sale ad

When I did message them originally I had selected sent the wrong items so I think ebay started the claim
enough time has passed I can now escalate the claim
and im guessing if they are locked out I could get my money back easily, who knows

But I want to see if they really send it
Sometimes I think I win the auction at such a low price ebay sellers may not really want to give me the items
and its easier to have me file a claim and get my money back
that way they are not out of money at all , im not accusing them of doing that

But its happened many times for penny auctions ive won from china as I know they loose alot just in shipping not to mention the things I win
and its easier for them not to send at all
But with those so much time passes while waiting, then waiting again for them to resend it I cant file negative feedback
I try not to do that and give sellers time to make it right

And I dont want to with this seller I will give them one more chance figure if they ship tomorrow I will get by wed
if I dont then I will have to escalate the claim with ebay, and get the money back
Although I would hate to as I really like the stuff they sell and want to continue purchasing from them

They did send me a website I can order from too, so hopefully the prices are around the same as ebay

Kgb424

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Minden Nevada
E-bay will not sell e-juice/e-liquid with nicotine, only 0mg, I like nicotine so I would not buy it from E-bay in the first place. and e-bay can not control the sell to minors, so instead dealing with the problem, they just won't sell e-juice/e-liquid it stops all of the problems. Cause I contacted a seller asking for e-juice/e-liquid with nicotine and was told that they could not sell it on e-bay and not to order from him cause E-Bay was stopping the sells. Just like pay pal they will cancel your account if they know you are purchasing e-juice/e-liquid or Att's or Mods. this all would stop if the could regulate it like cigs, alcohol, medical {OTHER STUFF}, and gambling, and in the state of Nevada prostitution, its all legal and regulated and you know there making money, So as soon as they can figure out how to tax it, Vaporizing will be added to the list, look at {OTHER STUFF} it has taken them, how long to realize, how much money it makes.

Last edited by a moderator:

CGB Spender

May 17, 2014
san diego
E-bay will not sell e-juice/e-liquid with nicotine, only 0mg, I like nicotine so I would not buy it from E-bay in the first place. and e-bay can not control the sell to minors, so instead dealing with the problem, they just won't sell e-juice/e-liquid it stops all of the problems. Cause I contacted a seller asking for e-juice/e-liquid with nicotine and was told that they could not sell it on e-bay and not to order from him cause E-Bay was stopping the sells.

im very ignorant of the laws for ejuice I would assume anyone can buy 0 nicotine correct?

its just pg or vg with fda approved artifical flavoring added
and im guessing the vg and pg is probably also fda approved too?

so I cant see a problem selling on ebay with 0 nic

but its also ebays right to allow people to sell on there so I can understand that
but if ebay is trying to quote some law about being an adult to purchase a liquid that has nothing in it thats a controlled substance I think ebay is just being very stupid there

Ive seen way worse things sold on that site, and again im pretty sure you have to be 18 to have an ebay account anyways
so if someone under 18 buys something they are not supposed to you ban them from the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread