Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
juice needs to be steeped. ECB mixes to order.
I used to use these guys exclusively. They were a great company while I used them.
They'll even send a menu. I haven't visited their site in years, but they used to offer free custom juices. If you wanted tangerine blackberry cream soda, they'd make it for you.

Will have to check them out again!

Reactions: pahick

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
My experience with ECBlend is that their liquids are light in flavor. There is an option for extra flavor. Take the extra flavor.

I did. I almost always do no matter the company due to using higher VG.

I received the order yesterday. I ordered Spearmint, extra flavor, cool hit, enhanced sweetener, 18mg, 70vg/30pg.

Compared to V3 Spearmint Gum, this juice is noticeably darker. Not sure what to attribute that to. The smell is definitely stronger than V3. I filled a pod right away, so I can compare fresh to steeped. Right out of the mail it tastes really good. The cool hit helps to diminish any throat hit the 18mg would have compared to the V3s 12mg. For whatever reason, vapor production isnt as much as V3(75/25). 70 vs 75 VG isnt that big of a difference. Could be the pod itself. Either way the vape it still satisfying. I can definitely feel the 18mg nicotine vs the 12 of V3, so its fingers crossed....hopefully itll help cut back on my smoking, and eventually lead to quitting altogether.

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
They used to send a leaflet with orders indicating which flavors need steeping. It's been a year so not sure if they still do.

Oh they sent plenty of literature...lol. Unfortunately it went straight into the trash. Whenever I get a package with that much "paperwork" I assume advertising and pitch it. Wish I would have read your reply, I would have looked. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread