Status
Not open for further replies.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
learning_experience_christmas_ornament-rcc59e89390924a4fa6e2ac0261ae2549_x7s2o_8byvr_324.jpg

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ah - However, mine was yesterday, was just hoping . . . OH WELL - Not upset at all . . . There will be more Birthdays and Contest to enter too . . . So No Doubt - There Will Be Another Chance For Both of Us . . . :thumbs:
(Hey - "You" and I are only a day apart . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;))

I'm Very HAPPY "Rickjaho" WON ! ! ! :D :thumbs:

I am happy he won too. It was just fun entering this one, reading, laughing and interacting with everyone else.

You are spozed ta tell peeplz when it is yer BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will remember for next year though :D
Happy Belated Birthday Uncle *hugs*

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I am happy he won too. It was just fun entering this one, reading, laughing and interacting with everyone else.

You are spozed ta tell peeplz when it is yer BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will remember for next year though :D

Hey - I left hints in a lot of "My" post . . . .:facepalm:

Anyway - Thanks "Sweet Lady" . . . :D

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Your post number has been selected to win a New Kamry K1000 Epipe Kit, Which comes with the Pipe, 2 18350 batteries, Charger and Carrying Case :) You now have 2 hours to respond both in the Thread and Via Private Message so we can get the appropriate information to send this beauty to you. If you fail to respond within the allotted time a new number will be drawn.

Got da PM out a matter of a couple minutes ago. Where did the two hour rule come from?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Per the time stamp on his Private Message, He has made the cut off. We have a time frame for contact on all drawings and give aways due to one giveaway we did in the past where someone did not contact us to claim their prize for a few days.

Ah. Two hours is a bit short. I mean if I won and was tied up at work and came back 2.5 hours later.... I'd be bummed. Could I suggest you give them 24 hours - that's the common time frame I've seen and does give folk a chance to check in.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

My birthday is May 19th. Can I start feeling less guilty now? :blush:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Lol! This would have to be the winning entry with that photo! :laugh:

Another sensible outfit to go with the Kanry red!

Pipe_smoking_Ifugao_Woman_-_Philippines_.jpg

Poor lady looks like she could really use a pipe upgrade too!

This was a fun contest with a great buncha peeps. I had no idea there was that much out there in pipe related imagery and once the seed got planted in my widdle brain I had to run with it. Thanks much to Dlite and to vapealiciousjuice for the contest, the great prizes and... the fun!

I don't know about you guys and gals but an e-pipe has been on my vaping bucket list for a long time, but has always been waylayed for one reason or another. As a one time pipe smoker I'm looking forward to just holding one again.

Thanks y'all for all the congrats! And now, without further ado, the requisite:

Banana Dance!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread