Ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
If you want suggestions you'd have to give us more details like : are you an ex smoker trying to quit, any previous experiences with vaping or starting from scratch, what country you live in, what kind of vaping experience are you looking for etc.....

NB: only reason i ask about the country is because vaping is banned in some places like singapore and i've heard "officials" are often looking here to trap us or something but don't quote me on that as i'm not sure lolz

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hi LauraAnn & Welcome To ECF !!!...As mentioned if you're trying to quit smoking there are numerous very simple inexpensive kits to get started with...If you've got a particular style of vaping in mind throw up a post as to what you're looking for...Many knowledgeable people here happy to help and answer any questions...Trig :)

Have a look at this page as some examples of "Starter Kits"...Many Choices...
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/starter-kits-all-in-one-devices.html

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, LauraAnn, glad you want to start vaping and there is tons of great information on this board, might want to start with the new members information forum-- there is a lot of great info there (its a subforum above this one).

We want you to try an e-cig too (unless you are under age) but it's hard to recommend something without more information, like how much you are smoking, what you are looking for in a setup, and etc. Do you have any thoughts on what kind of vape you would like to try?

Anna

Reactions: -KT-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread