EcigExpress one shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I keep reading about Jungle Flavors ry4 double, so I set out to get some. I see the site that carries them also has some really interesting one shot flavors.

Anyone have any experience with any of them? Specifically, I ordered Rose Milk, Bronuts, and Green tea wafer (kit kat).

These sounded amazing to me. I’m all about simplicity in mixing. Need to refill my soho too, so what’s an extra purchase, or THREE.... damn this hobby

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Haven't tried this specific maker, but one-shots are great (I tried a couple) when you want to get up and vaping fast, while other things are requiring steeping time. Can't say that I either loved or hated them, (it was a while ago) but it's a nice option to have if you are starting DIY, IMO. Some do require a short steep time to really shine, but overall it's a great choice as you are getting into other flavors... I hope you enjoy them :)

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I keep reading about Jungle Flavors ry4 double, so I set out to get some. I see the site that carries them also has some really interesting one shot flavors.
Anyone have any experience with any of them? Specifically, I ordered Rose Milk, Bronuts, and Green tea wafer (kit kat).
These sounded amazing to me. I’m all about simplicity in mixing. Need to refill my soho too, so what’s an extra purchase, or THREE.... damn this hobby
One shot flavors are starting to gain momentum for those interested in mixing their own thus saving money.
I found one shot mixing to be close to the flavor advertised on the bottle and can provide some adjustment of the strength (percentage) of flavor. OSM'g also is a good
introductory to DIY.
Might like to visit:
30 mL
One Shot Concentrates
Flavor Cartridge
Flavors - Gremlin - Gremlin DIY --- Known as "Gremlin DIY" = one shot?
One Shot Flavor Concentrates
DIYorDIE Concentrates

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Tried the “green tea wafer (kit kat)” today after sitting for just a day.

Wow, this stuff if good. It is nice and thick mouth feeling, an excellent sweet/creamy wafer, with that ever present feeling of a green tea frozen latee from Starbucks.

I really enjoy it, glad I tried it, can’t wait to try the other 2 I ordered.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Bronuts - 10%, 3 day steep, 50/50, 12mg.
Definitely tastes like it’s described, a choclately glazed donut. It’s feels a little “thin” to me, and I definitely like the chocolates exhale more than the inhale. As it stands, it’s not for me, but will try again in a week.

Rose Milk - 10%, 3 days, 50/50, 12mg. Yum. Yum. Yum. I know the liquid isn’t complete yet, needs longer to steep, but it is a great strawberry milky flavor, with this tiny hint of rose in there. I’m going to order more of this. It’s really not that bad (price wise) considering it like a 10% single flavor.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Just a quick update on these one shot blends.

Rose Milk is amazing. They recommend 15%, I make mine at 10%. I just ordered 120ml of this stuff. It’s been in a tank since I’ve made it, and I vape it every day.

Bronuts is not for me. I taste playdoh or crayons or something, even after 3 weeks. I can see how some might like it though, just not me.

The green tea wafer is really good. It’s jot an adv for me, but I like having it on hand. It’s a nice green tea frapachino type vape to me. Just not quite as sweet.

I ordered the Rosky Milk and made a batch just today. It smells nice, but I’m going to give it 5 days at least.

I opted NOT to get the pistachio ry4 one shot, and instead got the ingredients to make it myself. I have HIGH hopes for this one. I also made a small tester subbing Purilum Sweet Tobacco for TFA ry4 double. Yum.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Just recently tried a couple, to round out a "regular" flavor order.

Green Tea Wafer was one, but didn't really hit the spot for me, that was at 10%. Will probably try it again at 15, and let it steep longer.

The other was the Campfire Deluxe. Also mixed at 10% (iirc, half what was recommended!) VERY tasty, nice chocolate flavor, hint of marshmallow and graham cracker, a nice variation on S'mores :thumb:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

Rose Milk is amazing. They recommend 15%, I make mine at 10%. I just ordered 120ml of this stuff. It’s been in a tank since I’ve made it, and I vape it every day.

Bronuts is not for me. I taste playdoh or crayons or something, even after 3 weeks. I can see how some might like it though, just not me.

The green tea wafer is really good. It’s jot an adv for me, but I like having it on hand. It’s a nice green tea frapachino type vape to me. Just not quite as sweet.

I ordered the Rosky Milk and made a batch just today. It smells nice, but I’m going to give it 5 days at least.

I opted NOT to get the pistachio ry4 one shot, and instead got the ingredients to make it myself. I have HIGH hopes for this one. I also made a small tester subbing Purilum Sweet Tobacco for TFA ry4 double. Yum.
I love the Pistachio RY4, though I do sub a different vanilla. Been an ADV for me for almost a year now.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I love the Pistachio RY4, though I do sub a different vanilla. Been an ADV for me for almost a year now.

I’m excited to try it! On Thursday, it will be 2 weeks. I’ve held off trying it, might not make it!

How long do you usually let it go for?

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Sweet, I’ll be trying my 2 mixes I made in a few days! One with TFA ry4d, and subbed that for Purilum Sweet Tobacco in the other.

If it’s good, I have flavoring to make 220ml, which will get made immediately.

The rose milk is Still being vaped every day for me, pretty much all day. Definitely needs cotton every 3 days or so, but it’s not that bad.

Will try the rosky milk on Tuesday as well.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth

Really curious to here your findings on the sweet tobacco blend.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread